Status
Not open for further replies.

barcodenation

Diddy is being sued for $1 trillion by a woman who has accused him of being behind the September 11 terrorist attacks.

Valerie Joyce Wilson Turks, who has filed the lawsuit in Los Angeles, also claimed that the rapper stole a poker chip from her that was worth a lot of money. Added to that, the lawsuit states that the pair once dated and that he is the father of her son. Turks also accused Diddy of sexually assaulting her children and breaking one of her child's legs, according to court papers obtained by Radar Online.

In an extraordinary rant, the woman claimed that Diddy, his ex Kim Porter and LA police brutality victim Rodney King were responsible for the terrorist attacks that destroyed the World Trade Centre in New York. "[Diddy] went through Kim Porter and Rodney King and knocked down the WTC and then they all came and knocked my children down. Set me up to be on disability and disabled my baby. He put my baby in a wheelchair," the 31-year-old claimed.

The remarkable $1 trillion figure is broken down into $900bn for child support and $100bn for loss of income.

A judge denied a request for a temporary restraining order against the music mogul, but did set a hearing date for Monday, 31 January. Diddy does not need to attend.

On a lighter note, the Coming Home star has revealed details of his friendships with Russell Brand and Arctic Monkeys drummer Matt Helders. “When we’re together I’m not being Puff Daddy. He’s not Matt from Arctic Monkeys and Russell’s not being Russell Brand. We are being who we were born. Doing regular things. We just sit on the sofa and watch the news.

“Seriously, we are real boring,†Diddy admitted. “It’s not as exciting as people think. There’s no hard partying or chasing girls or doing crazy things when we are together.â€

Watch MTV News on the hour every hour on MTV - Sky Channel 126 and Virgin Channel 311

http://www.mtv.co.uk/artists/diddy/news/255842-diddy-sued-for-1-trillion

5 comments
I didn't know people still cared about Diddy? It's like saying we still love Vanilla Ice cause of his "new" music.
Anyways, obviously this women got high on lollipop dust

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back