VPS DiamondVPS.net - SolusVM,Linux,Windows VPS Starting From 8.99Euro (USA,NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
can't even order on the site. the order buttons don't work.

Hi the US VPS is out of stock now. you can order from netehrlands location.
you said it is instant but thats not true as i have paid and havent received the details yet ....
Hi your payment wasn't completed for some reason but we have checked it manually and accepted your order and sent out your vps details to your email.
Thanx

Well, it is not instant setup for me (payed via paypal).

I opened a support ticket: #584142
Hope I'll get the infos soon :)
Hi,
We are Verifying our users because some of them are using hacked paypal accounts to pay and we had many users doing this.
furthermore you ordered 384-package that isn't working with windows 2008 bcz Win 2008 needs 512MB minimum Ram to operate. now we have created your vps with windows 2003 and emailed you the info. you can upgrade your plan whenever you want to be able to use windows 2008.

Rgs

USA windows VPS? :S

Hi, we don't have usa in stock now but NL is ok.

You said test and if you arent happy we'll refund u then you said i will submit ticket for the billing department and so far about 3 days and nothin

Of Course we have Return policy but i have checked the Setup time and it was 4 days passed from the order + Furthermore Even after 4 days if the vps really have big problems or even unusable or if we have some major problems on the server we will give Refund to the user but the server hadn't any problems really for us to accept this refund.

Thanx

^ becuz u are scammers , server is so freakin slow - i could even post the login details on the CB so everyone could have a try on that shit thing - really u are far from the worst cuz the worst is better than ur shit

^ becuz u are scammers , server is so freakin slow - i could even post the login details on the CB so everyone could have a try on that shit thing - really u are far from the worst cuz the worst is better than ur shit
You are completely wrong. we are given users 3 day Refund policy so even if they are unsatasfied with the service in 3 days they request Refund. you have requested after 4 days that isn't acceptable for us. next thing there are many satisfied and unsatisfied customers around and we can't deal with this things always bcz the service is good for some one maybe unsuitable for another person. but don't care about this we follow our rules always(3 day refund policy). and don't try to destory our thread you can't do this here bcz you aren't legal to say anything you want here we had such customer before and the best thing is to say Nothing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back