Diablo 3 - Rise of the necromancer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roselillya

Diablo 3 is a game I have put well over 600 hours into over the years. It is amazingly fun despite a lot of the criticism that the game gets. I am both excited to see the game get more content but also cant help but feel that it might be too little too late with its competitor Path of Exile getting many more frequent updates all for free

5 comments
Diablo 3 actually has good progression in my opinion. The progress when you leveling from lv1 to lv70 is pretty exciting. However, when you reach end game there's not much thing to do besides grinding gears and completing higher tier rifts. Necromancer pack is going to release soon but i suspect it only prolongs the fun only for a bit longer.
On the hand Path of Exile has tons of update and new end game features, so of course Path of Exile is much better choice in terms of end game.

Diablo 3 actually has good progression in my opinion. The progress when you leveling from lv1 to lv70 is pretty exciting. However, when you reach end game there's not much thing to do besides grinding gears and completing higher tier rifts. Necromancer pack is going to release soon but i suspect it only prolongs the fun only for a bit longer.
On the hand Path of Exile has tons of update and new end game features, so of course Path of Exile is much better choice in terms of end game.
Exactly. The only way diablo would be able to compete now is to actually give us more content outside of seasons.

Exactly. The only way diablo would be able to compete now is to actually give us more content outside of seasons.

Though it seems that Blizzard is trying other direction. If the rumor is right then they're making Diablo 4 and Diablo 2 Remastered. I don't know whether this is good new or not but I guess we still have hope for Diablo 4 to be true sequel of Diablo 2.
Diablo 2 Remastered is probably good for those who likes to relive the good ol' days. But personally I don't think I will get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back