Poll closed Jun 28, 2017.
  1. Dexter

80.0%
  2. Breaking Bad

20.0%
  1. wangkopo

wangkopo New Member

Dec 7, 2016
    They are both fantastic shows and imo they are the best drama on TV. That is all I can say.

So, which of these crime series do you think it's the best? It's a tough one to choose.

2. VPSlices

VPSlices Member

Jun 1, 2017
    i'd go for Breaking Bad, at first i thought you were talking about Dexter (the Cartoon Network series) so i voted for it.. but actually im a fan of breaking bad, so i'd go for it :)

3. PsyThemes

PsyThemes Member

May 23, 2017
    Breaking bad is and will always be the best!

And Heisenberg says IM GOD DAMN RIGHT!

4. generalboxel

generalboxel Active Member

Jun 23, 2017
    BOTH GOOD

They are both great Series. Personally I liked Dexter more, Breaking bad is a little tedious, you expect things to happen that don't or happen very later than you expect. kind of annoying.

5. RobertoWarez

RobertoWarez Member

Nov 14, 2010
    [FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]They are both great Series. But i like Miami not desert !!
    My vote is Dexter !![/FONT]

6. Roselillya

Roselillya Member

Jun 27, 2017
    As much as I loved dexter It was strongest in it's first seasons where as breaking bad stayed strong all the way to the end

7. aircloud.to

aircloud.to Member

Oct 24, 2017
    Breaking Bad

The first time i watched Breaking Bad i was like .."okay,i will give it 15 more min's if its not interesting enought i will move to other Tvshow" ! One episode later i couldnt stop watching it its amazing .Whoever made the scenario is genious.

8. lebar.123

lebar.123 Well-Known Member

Oct 17, 2017
    Breaking Bad all the way. I usually don't watch a movie or a movie series twice but this thing got me hooked. I watched it all in 1 week. And after one month I watched it again... Now I am watching it the 4th time and having loads of fun with it still.

I am trying to get all my friends to watch it.:cough: