Status
Not open for further replies.

MaXiCoM

Hi all,

*WEBMASTERS?
*Want More Traffic On Your Site?
*Want to Improve Your Ranking By Some Easy Steps?
*Want More Users On Your site?
Here is the solution
Submit Your downloads On *DeviLsDDL* ;)
and Get more traffic and Users

*only Whitelisted Sites Can Submit, There Link
To get White listed
Go to Link Below and get whitelist

http://devilsddl.com/webmaster.php

Note : button not must u can add text link also

B-)

26 comments
lolz i told u site modifications going on so

ads wil be reduced.

Come to the main point dont misguide

You're the one misguiding by saying we'll get more traffic by submitting to you.. while clearly we'd get a max of 5 visitors or something, which is definately not worth a text link imo.

Hey mates, i forgot for stats proof but i cant giv coz i did not put ( google Analise ) code but now i putted,

dont go for my english i m very poorman so my study not good but u can think how i mannaging a site coz i m in 10th class

wow you guys are rude,no offence to anyone really,but most if not all of you have looked for LE or simililar for your forums when they were new... this being a DDL site,he is simply asking for submissions.Sure its new,but has potential im sure if people actually begin submitting... i dont own a warez site @ thread op,but best of luck to ya man,the thread title may be a little misleading tho

yes, if all support to DevilsDDL then Realy we hv powerfull so guys help to all like X crossing on net , and i will help to all

Thanx to all for replying...

anywy i

I think that its jst a premotion stunt and nthing else and BTW the site doesnt looks nice as it is fully crowded with ads

You will need more fileserve & filesonic ad banners to grab more traffic :P
Anyways you are trying your best, we know & add your site to autosubmitter & you will surely start getting downloads. At present you should start with a blacklist pattern with sites with no linkback are rated "zero", by this your site will start getting downloads & your organic traffic will start improving. Once your traffic increases you can start following whitelist pattern.

Try making your SEO better and please correct the Title of the thread by reporting it to moderator.

Another thing your traffic should be increased first to provide traffic to others :P

Anyways goodluck with your site & enjoy receiving downloads :)

hey mates i wanna know one thing
is review thread ? why replying me for about reivew of devilsddl

Well no but if you would've posted a honest thread (not get more traffic in minutes, get more members and stuff) this probably would not have happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back