Depositfiles Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Depositfiles here.

3,695 comments
This was practice, I've never done leech (I does not like that), but I had 6 accounts banned and each time I was saving links and imported on my new account, it was a great time saver.

Now I forgot DF, the last 3 accounts were banned when I asked for payment, just the next day.:thumbdown:

Third Time My Account Was Disabled. :facepalm::cursing:
wNWO.png

I Never Use This Noob Host.

When you reach the minimum to request payment?

It was a good host ppd before, but now they have found that it is more profitable to ban the account rather than pay...

Dear Customer!
Unfortunately, payments by HALILEO to Payza-accounts is unavailable now !
We don't know how much time it'll take, because it isn't depends on us (it is on the Payza side)!
But you can use Webmoney Z-purse (USD)or Epayments.com (read more - http://halileo.com/epayments? )!
Sorry for any difficulties.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation!

and it takes them a month to approve your new payout account if you change Payza to WM... what bs.

---------- Post added at 04:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:47 PM ----------

I also have almost 40k Upoints and can't use any gold key... this host is a joke

and it takes them a month to approve your new payout account if you change Payza to WM... what bs.

bs is only your way of thinking.depositfiles stop paying with payza since few months,because payza is not a trusted company anymore.
do you know,why they need 1 month to approve your new payout info?
definitely not...
This is needed to protect your account from hackers,the fact is that lot of assholes going to post their personal details on public forums...and this is good only for hackers.

Depositfiles is the best filehost for ppd.:fly:

today , i can't upload some files , i do everything change the name of file copress it , add files with it , but always file deleted just when uplaod cimpleted ...any one have an idea

Remind you, that the $10-minimum sum for payments is available only for active webmasters.
Unfortunately you haven't been an active webmaster during last 30-days.
Active webmasters are those Bonus Program participants, who have been active for last 30 days: there should have been uploaded no less than 10 files for this period, and every the file should have been downloaded no less than 10 times by unique users during this period.
That is why your minimum sum of money for a payment is $40.
But if you make an effort and become an active webmaster again, you will obtain the $10-minimum sum for payments available again!

give me solution

today , i can't upload some files , i do everything change the name of file copress it , add files with it , but always file deleted just when uplaod cimpleted ...any one have an idea

Try changing the name completely and make it random, like 9483.zip or whatever. Also, try to change more the size of the file. Compress the file with an extra image or something like that.
give me solution

Upload more and share your links, isn't it obvious? Upload at least 11 files and have each of these files downloaded at least 11 times in the period of 30 days and you'll become an active webmaster with minimum payout at US$10.

im working with deposit for 1 year every week i get my payment on time.deposit is still my number 1 and im working with 2 other hosts along with them.

Proof ¿ ? ¿

---------- Post added at 06:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:39 AM ----------

I requested (this week) Monday and received on Thursday ... :-=

Just check their site. I requested last Sunday and got paid the next day (last Monday).

Proof ? ¿ ?

Back