Depositfiles Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Depositfiles here.

3,695 comments
Depositfiles, Scam Host

Dear User,

We regret to inform you that your DepositFiles user account has been disabled subject to Cl. 8.2 of DepositFiles User Agreement for violation of Subclause 3.1.(i) of the User Agreement i.e. repeating copyright infringement.

If you believe the accusation to be false, please contact DepositFiles support team to legally file a takedown counter-notice. However be warned that the alleged copyright owners will be informed of your claims to their alleged rights, which, if untrue or misleading, will lead to legal prosecution from the copyright owners.

If you have any additional inquiries feel free to contact DepositFiles support team.

Yours sincerely,
Depositfiles Team
So your account getting disabled because of your repeated uploading of copyrighted material, which is a clear violation of their TOS, makes Depositfiles a bunch of thieving scammers?

I swear, some people are just too dense to notice their own stupidity.

330tq1g.jpg

account blocking due to DMCA is just a fake warning. if you earn too much money but dont bring them premium sales they will suspend you and this is their common excuse ^^ ! surely they are not gonna tell you they are suspending you cuz you earn too much but dont bring them any money ^^

Back