Depositfiles Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Depositfiles here.

3,695 comments
just write them a ticket and ask them to delete your files. they give you that option as well. after my suspension they asked me if i wanted my whole database of files deleted but i said let the file stay, as i didnt want to hurt the users who had purchased premiums.

WebMoney Keeper Mini financial restrictions
1. Maximum amount of funds at the purses cannot exceed:

• 5000 WMR (or the equivalent) without a verified phone number;
  • 15 000 WMR if a verified number is specified, assign the phone number in WM Keeper Mini and with enabled option of confirmation of transactions via SMS or ENUM;

I have a WM Keeper Mini account verified with SMS.
Does it mean that I can only receive total 500 US dollars (=15 000 WMR) in my WMZ purse?
For example, if I already have 480 WMZ in my WMZ purse, I cannot receive a payout with more than 20 WMZ, right?
Or I misunderstand it?

Hey guys,

As you noticed it, payment with Payza was suspended for a long time ago. The only way to cash out is Webmoney. I have got an account in Webmoney but this shit is very difficult and I understand nothing, I just can't figure out how could we withdraw money into bank account.
So how do you guys withdraw your payment received by Depositfiles in Webmoney account to your personal bank account please ?
Thank you for help.

Hey guys,

As you noticed it, payment with Payza was suspended for a long time ago. The only way to cash out is Webmoney. I have got an account in Webmoney but this shit is very difficult and I understand nothing, I just can't figure out how could we withdraw money into bank account.
So how do you guys withdraw your payment received by Depositfiles in Webmoney account to your personal bank account please ?
Thank you for help.

+1

Hey guys,

Thank you for help.

You can't withdraw money from webmoney account to bank account. Have to exchange them for paypal money, or payza money, or moneybookers money, etc...

You can't withdraw money from webmoney account to bank account. Have to exchange them for paypal money, or payza money, or moneybookers money, etc...

Sorry but you are wrong.
Of course you can withdraw your money from webmoney to your bank account.
You need to have formal passport with verified data.
To get verified you need scan your ID or passport and send them .
Then you can withdraw your money.
Such transfer cost 11 usd + 0,6%.
Minimum is 100 wmz.

Maybe later I will post some tutorial.

Sorry but you are wrong.
Of course you can withdraw your money from webmoney to your bank account.
You need to have formal passport with verified data.
To get verified you need scan your ID or passport and send them .
Then you can withdraw your money.
Such transfer cost 11 usd + 0,6%.
Minimum is 100 wmz.

Maybe later I will post some tutorial.

A tutorial about that would be much appreciated as i am totally lost with webmoney. Really i need to learn and i need a formal passport as it seem...

A tutorial about that would be much appreciated as i am totally lost with webmoney. Really i need to learn and i need a formal passport as it seem...

you do NOT need a FORMAL passport for a start with WM. You need working keys if you want to work with Keeper Classic. That's something completely different.

Take the time to read the existing wikis of webmoney.
http://wiki.wmtransfer.com/projects/webmoney/wiki/webmoney_keeper_mini_financial_restrictions

Additional tutorials will hardly help. The language of the wikis is a little bit odd for a native speaker, but +90% of the users of WJ use a much more garbled English. :cough:

you do NOT need a FORMAL passport for a start with WM. You need working keys if you want to work with Keeper Classic. That's something completely different.

Take the time to read the existing wikis of webmoney.
http://wiki.wmtransfer.com/projects/webmoney/wiki/webmoney_keeper_mini_financial_restrictions

Additional tutorials will hardly help. The language of the wikis is a little bit odd for a native speaker, but +90% of the users of WJ use a much more garbled English. :cough:

Also i am not native speaker but still i do not understand :facepalm:
I know to work with PP,Payza & Co. but Webmoney kills me.
The point is i have already my account and also SMS confirmation available but still i do not know how to transfer my money from Webmoney to my Bank or Credit Card.
I tried an exchanger but there is told that my account need to sent first copies of my id & so on...
There is any kind of less complicated way of receiving my funds?

TIA

Back