Depositfiles Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Depositfiles here.

3,695 comments
Hello,

I have a problem with my stats depositfiles, for two days my earnings remains at 0 while I usually earn between 5 and 10 dollars a day, my files are still present and also download. Do you have an idea why I can not see, or a method to start his day was? Thank you very much in advance

Sorry I'm french I use google to translate.

Hello,

I have a problem with my stats depositfiles, for two days my earnings remains at 0 while I usually earn between 5 and 10 dollars a day, my files are still present and also download. Do you have an idea why I can not see, or a method to start his day was? Thank you very much in advance

No idea about. My earnings looks normal both days.

May you should contact the support as i don't know if anybody can help you here

Hello,

Same here, in the last 3 days my stats are very low, I usually earn 4/5 dollars each day, but lasts days depositfiles are weird, no change in the stats and very low earns...

hello
anyone knows how to delete a file permanently? I deleted a file, it seems like it correctly disappeared from my files list but the download link is still working and people can still download this file! wtf?

leave it some hrs and re-check.

sometimes files are not dissapearing immediately like in RU queue or if u try to move files to different folders sometimes files stay on root for a while and when u logout and login after some hrs it goes through.

anyone know which filehost can I remote upload files to from my depositfiles premium acc?
i try a few like filefactory/rapidshare/bitshare... all without success.

is it possible to use several accounts with them?

No they will ban you after requesting payment.But multiple accounts is allowed if you have accounts on different tarifs.1 tariff - 1 account.

colie,forget about it, they blocks access from other filehosts.

ps:No payment today via webmoney.I request it about 2 a.m (east europe time).
Hope it will be tommorow.

Hi guys, im new here.

Is Payza & webmoney are sure with the payment now paypal is down ?

And which one is the better, faster and had the lower fees ?

depositfiles have a big scammer i ever seen when i reach 10$ they blocked me X-(:(:'(:facepalm:
i never use this file host again.....

not a scammer at all as Hellasoba said but you are an dumb chick asking same questions in all threads @ wjunction over and over again without reading what people wrote before
think first before you write stupid comments or ask dumb questions

It is a theft i depositfiles ban my account with more than $10 dollars and a whole month of gold premium baby tub should give to this name filehost and banea already that the files remain intact on your server

It is a theft i depositfiles ban my account with more than $10 dollars and a whole month of gold premium baby tub should give to this name filehost and banea already that the files remain intact on your server

i agree with you jcvo.
and ATB you are supports depositfiles only where is the proof its not a scammer........????8-)

i agree with you jcvo.
and ATB you are supports depositfiles only where is the proof its not a scammer........????8-)

what proof you wanna have? i should post my payouts or what?
i am not happy with their service in some cases too (so i am not a supporter) such as the df support or their lousy site software.
as it is not allowed to post a screen i wont do this for you as you are not the most clever i have seen here @ WJ also i do earn better with other hosts at this moment.
still i work since almost 3 years with them and i earned some k of $ which was always paid in time.

may you are jumping from one host to another every week as i suppose you are doing but for me and my site i wanna offer my visitors and long term & reliable host which will be also here the day after tomorrow

Last edited:
My depositfiles account is over 3 years old,and no problem at all.Fast payment etc.

Dear User,

We regret to inform you that your DepositFiles user account has been disabled subject to Cl. 8.2 of DepositFiles User Agreement for violation of Subclause 3.1.(i) of the User Agreement i.e. repeating copyright infringement.

If you believe the accusation to be false, please contact DepositFiles support team to legally file a takedown counter-notice. However be warned that the alleged copyright owners will be informed of your claims to their alleged rights, which, if untrue or misleading, will lead to legal prosecution from the copyright owners.

If you have any additional inquiries feel free to contact DepositFiles support team.

Yours sincerely,
Depositfiles Team:facepalm::(:'(:'(:'(:'(

So?Wheres the problem?Open a new account and next time be carefull what you upload thats all.Its their policy and not only Deposit is so strictly.You know everybody hates Deposit for this but everybody returns again and again to them.You have to understand that they must protect them self with this steps and not to stole something from you.

Back