Depositfiles Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Depositfiles here.

3,695 comments
my second acc is banned after requesting money.

They are not banning for requesting money, DF is probably one of the oldest paying host in industry and i work with them also since more than 2 years without any problem.
They always paid me.
If you wanna here something negative about DF...the support sux so better if you don't need them and also the earnings was much better be4 the MU crisis and U.S. traffic was paid :P

Good question, i have no idea.
Never received any email or something and i do not see where/how on the page i could find out.
But i do not upload movies or other typical dmca stuff only amateur and may had some take-downs caused on personal requests.
How do you know about your exact amount of dmca's?

i do not recommend to work with this host , they shave downloads hardly and if u upload united states material ( movies , games , music and more = ban 100% ( + 10 or 40 DMCA reports + bonus your links alive . Example i have 100 downloads unique + refferer ( website ) and they count only 10.
I repeat do not work with this host , if u work with depositfiles u are a slave .
THE BIG THING = THEY DONT COUNT UNITED STATE DOWNLOADS

No, thats not a noob question as there is nothing to find on the site.
As miste1982 wrote be4 he only counted his files which got deleted...what is impossible for me as i have a few 1000's there.

Don't think there is no possibility to find out about DMCA deletion except you contact the support

I was banned around 4 months ago from this host, can I make another account using different processor (payza) for payments?>

are very restrictive?

i'm waiting for payment. it's been 4 days...
took me also sometimes more than a week...but got paid anyway

btw...after 2,5 years i finally also got my first Notification of copyright infringing content removal...shit, hope this will be not lead to dead end road...:facepalm:

I have a little query to sort it out.

When we register on Depositfiles then you get $5 as a bonus amount and then if we do a payout when it reaches $47 then you should get $47 but i got $42. WHY? Where is my $5? :(

Anyone here is a real depositfiles user please help me.

Why they are providing $5 in bonus when they are not paying to us?

I have a little query to sort it out.

When we register on Depositfiles then you get $5 as a bonus amount and then if we do a payout when it reaches $47 then you should get $47 but i got $42. WHY? Where is my $5? :(

Anyone here is a real depositfiles user please help me.

Why they are providing $5 in bonus when they are not paying to us?

In the past you received the bonus directly after opening your account...
so if you open an account you already have the $5 inside. Did you check this?

Hi ATB,

Yes i already had a $5 inside when i registered a new account and then i earned $42 if you total it that comes to $47 right? and then i made a payout request of total $47 but i received only $42. Where is $5? why depositfiles didn't send a bonus amount($5) which we had at the time of registering?

Now i see $5 is added back to my account. I think DF don't pay $5. :(

What is the use of giving $5 to every new user when you are not paying?

Hi ATB,

Yes i already had a $5 inside when i registered a new account and then i earned $42 if you total it that comes to $47 right? and then i made a payout request of total $47 but i received only $42. Where is $5? why depositfiles didn't send a bonus amount($5) which we had at the time of registering?

Now i see $5 is added back to my account. I think DF don't pay $5. :(

What is the use of giving $5 to every new user when you are not paying?

in this case i also have no idea why they still promoting, as i remember i got my $5 but that happen more than 2 years ago...

If you want to see what files were deleted because of DMCA you do this: My Stats -> Monthly Stats -> Select Month. There you go, a complete list of files you've earned on, if they have the status Blocked it means they were deleted because of DMCA.

the 5 bucks were inside those 42$ you have requested. You receive 5 dollars when you request more than 40 dollars.
You gain 35 dollars, depositfiles give you 5 dollars and you get 40$. If you request under 40$, you don`t receive the 5$ bonus.

If you want to see what files were deleted because of DMCA you do this: My Stats -> Monthly Stats -> Select Month. There you go, a complete list of files you've earned on, if they have the status Blocked it means they were deleted because of DMCA.

wow, thanks a lot, i did not knew this even i am working with them for such a long time....:facepalm:

i registered to depositfiles right now. do i need to do something special to start to use PPD program?
thanks

edit: i saw that i can choose from various PPD programs... but they seems all the same, just with different payments.. can someone help me?

Last edited:
Back