Depositfiles Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Depositfiles here.

3,695 comments
I dont know what Depositfiles did with their FTP but the FTP upload speed has gone crazy for the past few days. I get 40MB/s on one file, 25MB/s on another, 31MB/s on another one and so one ! today I almost maxed out my 1GB uplink on my RDP when uploading 5 files simultaneously ! i can barely see when the upload start and finishes in filezilla since it take a split of a second !

hope it stays that way !

Last edited:
chill the fuck out, its nothing like they havent updated for week or so. Its matter of 1 day. Give them time.... may be they are working on something

@humour
dont strain your nerves man. uploaders are the whiniest and noisiest group of people in the world (The majority) . the word -patience- also has no place in their dictionary !

do you guys also experience false total balance after every calculations? like I earned 70cents other night and my total balance was $15.00 .. so I should have $15.70 in my balance after add up. but I got like $15.59 .. I noticed this about a week ago.. everyday I get less than what I earned. weird. I have screen shots.

http://imgchili.com/show/7090/7090399_depositfile_26_april.jpg

After Add up today's earning to total balance

http://imgchili.com/show/7090/7090400_depositfile_26_april.jpg

it happens everyday.......

You have 15.70 with your "today" balance (which calculated from midnight to 6:00 CEST). The next day the the "today" balance takes the yesterday's balance place and completed with the remainder of the day i.e. from 6:00 CEST to 23:59 CEST) + your actual today balance (which also calculated from midnight to 6:00 CEST).
So, what you earned today between midnight and 6 that already have been added to your balance.

Freakshare & Filefactory have more horrible. Turbobit & Rapidgator are more slower for free users. Slower download = less downloads otherwise the better tariffs.

You have 15.70 with your "today" balance (which calculated from midnight to 6:00 CEST). The next day the the "today" balance takes the yesterday's balance place and completed with the remainder of the day i.e. from 6:00 CEST to 23:59 CEST) + your actual today balance (which also calculated from midnight to 6:00 CEST).
So, what you earned today between midnight and 6 that already have been added to your balance.

No No No..... have you seen my screen shots????? I earned 20cents today. and they only add like 15cents to my total balance everytime they add up my earnings....

---------- Post added at 05:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:04 PM ----------

I don't think I can make $20+ with this shitty file host .. I just tried how it works.. because Oron is pretty slow since bama's action

Im waiting for 7 hours now and I dont see any files WTF

---------- Post added at 03:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:25 AM ----------

depositfiles you SUCKKKKKKK

Back