Depositfiles Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Depositfiles here.

3,695 comments
Anyone got a 20/25/30%+ increase in unique download counts yesterday....mmmmm, maybe with all the fixing and upgrades they must be doing they accidentally hit the CHEATS MODE OFF??!!!

this has been the case since a week back for me. my earnings and dl count jumped up a good 25% percent . i doubt its an accident. they either improved service speed or shaving a little less now ^^

thanks DF :D

539011579.jpg

All via Webmoney
;)

Files are not showing!

Alright, am I the only one who don't see my uploaded files in file manager after uploading them? I haven't been able to see my newly uploaded files since Monday evening and I still can't... Depositfiles support isn't really of any help... :S

not able to log any having the same issue ?

The site is temporarily unavailable for we are making some important upgrades to its parts.

We apologize for the inconvenience. We'll have it back online for you as soon as possible.

If the page is unavailable for long time please inform us about it here.
Please try again in 367 seconds.

---------- Post added at 10:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:25 AM ----------

once the countdown reaches to 0 its start agin from 600

Wtf....... :(

Dear User,

We regret to inform you that your DepositFiles user account has been disabled subject to Cl. 8.2 of Depositfiles User Agreement for violation of Subclause 3.1.(i) of the User Agreement i.e. repeating copyright infringement.

If you believe the accusation to be false, please contact Depositfiles support team to resolve the issue. However be warned that the alleged copyright owners may be informed of your claims to their alleged rights, which, if untrue or misleading, will lead to legal prosecution from such copyright owners.

Yours sincerely,
Depositfiles Team

Wtf....... :(

Dear User,

We regret to inform you that your DepositFiles user account has been disabled subject to Cl. 8.2 of Depositfiles User Agreement for violation of Subclause 3.1.(i) of the User Agreement i.e. repeating copyright infringement.

If you believe the accusation to be false, please contact Depositfiles support team to resolve the issue. However be warned that the alleged copyright owners may be informed of your claims to their alleged rights, which, if untrue or misleading, will lead to legal prosecution from such copyright owners.

Yours sincerely,
Depositfiles Team

what you was uploading

Back