Depositfiles Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Depositfiles here.

3,695 comments
good fucking bye df
Dear User,

We regret to inform you that your DepositFiles user account has been disabled subject to Cl. 8.2 of Depositfiles User Agreement for violation of Subclause 3.1.(i) of the User Agreement i.e. repeating copyright infringement.

If you believe the accusation to be false, please contact Depositfiles support team to resolve the issue. However be warned that the alleged copyright owners may be informed of your claims to their alleged rights, which, if untrue or misleading, will lead to legal prosecution from such copyright owners.

Yours sincerely,
Depositfiles Team

Depositfiles ICQ 633929139 General support User.. Did not help me and banned me..Now I can not log into my account. WHY??? I only want help??? Why is aggressive?

:facepalm:
Dear User,

We regret to inform you that your DepositFiles user account has been disabled subject to Cl. 8.2 of Depositfiles User Agreement for violation of Subclause 3.1.(i) of the User Agreement i.e. repeating copyright infringement.

If you believe the accusation to be false, please contact Depositfiles support team to resolve the issue. However be warned that the alleged copyright owners may be informed of your claims to their alleged rights, which, if untrue or misleading, will lead to legal prosecution from such copyright owners.

Yours sincerely,
Depositfiles Team

if you had checked this topic before you would already know that they are mass banning uploaders who upload american stuff and you could have moved to another host back then

Last edited:
payment options is only paypal and webmoney as mentioned in their FAQ Q

a86b73cbba.png

They have payed via alerpay. What about now. Can u see my last payment received

2012/03/19....

FAQ

971a4d1c65.png

0b364a53bf.png

Last edited:
Back