Depositfiles Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Depositfiles here.

3,695 comments
Are they really banning accounts or this is some kind of conspiracy? X-(

I requested a payout, I will see and will let you know here.

Last edited:
Dear User,
We regret to inform you that your DepositFiles user account has been disabled subject to Cl. 8.2 of Depositfiles User Agreement for violation of Subclause 3.1.(i) of the User Agreement i.e. repeating copyright infringement.
If you believe the accusation to be false, please contact Depositfiles support team to resolve the issue. However be warned that the alleged copyright owners may be informed of your claims to their alleged rights, which, if untrue or misleading, will lead to legal prosecution from such copyright owners.

Best regards,
Depositfiles.com Team

Well, it seems that I won't get banned after requesting payout because I just tried to request one and then I get 2 buttons "OK" to proceed with the request and "CANCEL", so when I click "OK" it doesn't work, it only lets me click "CANCEL"

what a joke, really :))

Well, it seems that I won't get banned after requesting payout because I just tried to request one and then I get 2 buttons "OK" to proceed with the request and "CANCEL", so when I click "OK" it doesn't work, it only lets me click "CANCEL"

what a joke, really :))
Same here, clicking the OK button doesn't bring any result. [ffuu]

It seems that they use any methods, that just do not pay the money.

Back