Depositfiles Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Depositfiles here.

3,695 comments
I found only 4 posts in different forums that the Depositfiles made a payment. I think that no mass payment of Depositfiles is going to be done (the absolute majority of users will never receive their money) - they paid several people in order to continue to earn free money on your files (so that you would not delete files from Depositfiles)

DepositFiles relaunches loyalty program U-Points

You can get access to Gold-Account for FREE again!

Use Depositfiles for sending large files to your friends and you will have an opportunity to get guaranteed Gold-Account key.
You can use this Gold-Account key at your convenience. Activate it for your account, present it to somebody or even sell it!
U-Points loyalty program is available for any registered account!

https://depositfiles.com/news.php

There must be some kind of visible queue.
To see how many users paid and when consider yourself to be paid.
That's better for confidence that you will get paid, now the situation is absolutely unknown and many users doubt to remove their files completely.

There must be some kind of visible queue.
To see how many users paid and when consider yourself to be paid.
That's better for confidence that you will get paid, now the situation is absolutely unknown and many users doubt to remove their files completely.

perfect! At now is tottaly unknown for us and we have many doubts! We needed more informations!!

I found only 4 posts in different forums that the Depositfiles made a payment. I think that no mass payment of Depositfiles is going to be done (the absolute majority of users will never receive their money) - they paid several people in order to continue to earn free money on your files (so that you would not delete files from Depositfiles)

I don't think so.
I'm not an active member of the forum. I just often browse and rarely speak. I can't find any reason why they would choose me as a "lucky man" to speak for them.

They first announced a month suspension of payouts on 2 August, then announced no solution on 6 September, then announced closure of the affiliate program on 5 October. So, except for a few maybe, most have not been paid by them since July or longer. Over half a year, so skepticism is natural, in fact it would be weird if there were none.

Another Thursday is nearly past, still no payment again this week...

I don't think so.
I'm not an active member of the forum. I just often browse and rarely speak. I can't find any reason why they would choose me as a "lucky man" to speak for them.

They just picked random people with little pay. Please note that there was not a single message for someone to get paid more than 400$.
As I already wrote, so be it - they will pay 1-2 people a week to keep others as long as possible not to delete their files (and they themselves will earn money for free on your links)

really guys, its hard, yesterday i remove ~ 1000 of my files but one more time, i believe and i will give some time for they to solve this!

Due to many questions on who "lucky man" is, we have decided to clarify current situation.

We do receive budget for payouts from Depositfiles on weekly basis. As we know they do their the best to cover whole finalized amount in the shortest term. But it's definitely clear that this requires some time.

To minimize period for payments to everyone, users that continue to use Depositfiles service are paid firstly. Just because this helps to decrease time to pay to all other. And it was decided such order of payouts is fair at least on our point of view.

In the same time, it doesn't mean that all other users will never receive the payout. As we have declared, everyone will be paid. On the current moment 10% of requested payout amount have been already covered. We know that everyone wants to be already paid. But it's not possible now. But we are here to perform our obligations.

Thank you for understanding,
Halileo team

Last edited:
So, 10% done, about 3 weeks in.
90% left will take about 27 more weeks at that rate.
Up to another half a year after waiting over half a year already.
I have left my files up to now, but sure have not been uploading more!

Between this, uploaded removing most payout options, rapidgator's shenanigans, supra disappearing with 2 pending payouts, few remaining hosts bringing whining from downloaders... Coming to the end of this business, for me anyway.

Last edited:
Back