Depositfiles Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Depositfiles here.

3,695 comments
Hi all,
can anyone tell me if DF-DF remote upload is still possible with free account? I've tried, but it doesn't seem to work and I can't find any info online. I know for a fact that an year or so ago it was working. I used to just enter a DF link and in a few seconds the file was in my account. Have they changed that or is it some temporary issue? Thanks.
As far as I know they already removed this, which means you need to upload a file yourself.

is any DF admin here? my account was hacked and details : login, pass, and payment processor was hacked
please HELP

What I know, filehosts don't care if your account was hacked because it's your responsibility to make sure your account is safe. Try to send them an email or ticket but don't be prepared to get your account restored.

What's the deal with Deposit files signup?

why can't they just let users upload content without disclosing their details? for what purposes they want the user info?

I got paid in 1 day

Capture.png

Tooooooo many DMCA..WTF !! Do depositfiles want us to upload our pictures ???
Out of 10 files, I just get 2 or 3. The others are either blocked or later deleted !!
4 of my accounts banned bcz of DMCA
This way, depositfiles will lose so many members and sales.
However depositfiles is still the best hosting site fo Russians and west Europeans

Out of 10 files, I just get 2 or 3. The others are either blocked or later deleted !!
However depositfiles is still the best hosting site fo Russians and west Europeans

they dont loose sales coz when you banned your accoount and files still earn money for them :dan:

they dont loose sales coz when you banned your accoount and files still earn money for them :dan:

No with me they earn nothing coz i take off my links as soon as they ban me

Df banning accounts only after repeated copyright infrigments.

How to avoid to get your account banned on DF?

Always check your mail account,coz DF will send you a notice about the DMCA deleted files.NEVER UPLOAD THE SAME STUFF AGAIN! EVEN DON'T UPLOAD ANYTHING FROM THE SAME ARTIST OR STUDIO.
If you follow my instructions,your DF account is safe.:)

P.S.
My free account is 5 years old ,and i got files wich are more than 3 years old. :sun:

Last edited:
Back