Demand for OVH servers/vps with bitcoin

Status
Not open for further replies.

ezfile

Is there demand from the community for OVH servers/vps paid with bitcoin?
there are a couple of re-sellers but they come and go and seem to be ripping people off.

Also a question for filehosting owners how much will you be willing to pay for storage servers with 24 or 36 3 or 4TB drives with hardware raid on a 1 gbit (300 mbit average, more at offpeak) to 10 gbit (1500 average, more at offpeak) connection
I am considering selling some very high end server hardware perfect for filehosting and could potentially save you a lot of money ;)

Last edited:
13 comments
There certainly would be demand.
Reselling of servers carrying its risks and manual work. That is why price asked by reseller is signifficantly increased.

I like Libertyvps.com Bitcoin hosting. It is one of the most professional and engaging technical professionals I've dealt with in the past 10 years.
I had a couple of questions during the initial setup, I received very quick and informative responses from the staff.

contact undergroundprivate.com they have a lot of datacenters and offshore countries.. they are true underground hosting scene if you can understand what i mean.. they accept bitcoins.. hope i helped you

Give Zetservers.com vps Hosting a chance - you won't regret it. The system itself is rock solid and the software & features are excellent.
So far they have been helpful and there are a lot of helpful tools included that I am using for my business.
They are top notch.

There certainly would be demand.
Reselling of servers carrying its risks and manual work. That is why price asked by reseller is signifficantly increased.

Not true at all.. Is well known that OVH resellers provide lower prices than OVH it self :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back