DediRDP - Mini,Regular,Extreme&Encoding, 16GB/32GB RAM, 1 Gbps Starting @ 6$/Mo (NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just woke up and it's still not accessible? Come on Ive got many files to work on. Any compensation?

I found an invoice from my email. I ordered last march 12, is it too early or is it normal? My due is April 4.

hello kindly please install handbrake to baby4
server is down now please wake up

Where are you, dedirdp? server baby4 online now but get wrong password, what the f*ck?????

Just woke up and it's still not accessible? Come on Ive got many files to work on. Any compensation?

I found an invoice from my email. I ordered last march 12, is it too early or is it normal? My due is April 4.

Ticket # please? One of the servers went down and we did reboot it as soon as we were alerted about it.

Ticket ID: 389343 and I think that bus ticket is closed. I have a conversation with one of your ninja via email. He said It's rebooted also but I can't logged in, it needs username and pass.

I am familiar with linux environments and never use a remote desktop windows.

I can not connect using tightvnc, UltraVNC, VNC-Viewer.
With the data provided baby3.dedirdp.com, what are the ports?

Only with a native windows application that has no possibility of using copy and paste shared, called Remote Desktop.

I can either use the FTP server using the data 127.0.0.1 and port 14147, create a user and group permissions but still can use the ftp connecion.

Thank you and I hope your answer soon

I am familiar with linux environments and never use a remote desktop windows.

I can not connect using tightvnc, UltraVNC, VNC-Viewer.
With the data provided baby3.dedirdp.com, what are the ports?

Only with a native windows application that has no possibility of using copy and paste shared, called Remote Desktop.

I can either use the FTP server using the data 127.0.0.1 and port 14147, create a user and group permissions but still can use the ftp connecion.

Thank you and I hope your answer soon

Please use ticket support and not sales thread for support. I hope all your issues were resolved.

Firstly, I must say your RDP is fast, good CPU + RAM

BUT, too many times restart. I cant stand anymore. Maybe I will quit :cursing:

Please open a ticket with us. This will be your last and final warning - whenever you need something or have any issue you post here which is not allowed, go read the rules.

Open a support ticket and we will look into it.

i wanted to move some files from rdp to my pc, and issue is still there. Kindly resolve it fast.

I re-replied to your ticket, please check :)

Within 24h, baby2 server has restarted 3 times. WTF?

Now, it is down :facepalm:

My suggestion: Reduce number of users per server, rise price.

Last edited:
Within 24h, baby2 server has restarted 3 times. WTF?

Now, it is down :facepalm:

My suggestion: Reduce number of users per server, rise price.

We've fixed the issue with your server and are actively monitoring it. Also, 16 users is not a high number for Regular RDP.

Site News Feed:

[tweet]589716201162452992[/tweet]

the only way i renew is if the price are 50% i think i will state with my old rdp, Rdp is slow! not in speed upload, is slow in perfomance!

Support very very slow.
Ticket 314457

Hi, sorry for that. Your ticket was mistakenly placed on hold and delayed. It was sorted out 12 hours ago I believe.

Use coupon code DEDIRDP25OFF for flat 25% recurring discount on all RDP plans. Recurs for 12 months.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back