DediRDP - Mini,Regular,Extreme&Encoding, 16GB/32GB RAM, 1 Gbps Starting @ 6$/Mo (NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello I'm in baby4. If the admin of the server restart it, how many minutes or hours is my waiting time? Thanks

Can I have your ticket number please? We have issues with this server due to IDM integration issues. This should be resolved by noon tomorrow.

On site I only see a disk space difference in b/w all normal and premium plans, Is there anything else which I can't see.

Upload/Download speeds are same or different ? And you offer a complete private rdp ? Not shared ?

baba2 continue restart. I am tired :facepalm:

Yes, we rebooted it twice. Malware issues, server should be fine now. I just checked and the current up time is 15 hours plus.

On site I only see a disk space difference in b/w all normal and premium plans, Is there anything else which I can't see.

Upload/Download speeds are same or different ? And you offer a complete private rdp ? Not shared ?

Hello, you will need to buy a dedicated server for complete private RDP. Do write to us if you need one, we will offer a good price.

Yes, we rebooted it twice. Malware issues, server should be fine now. I just checked and the current up time is 15 hours plus.

Hello, you will need to buy a dedicated server for complete private RDP. Do write to us if you need one, we will offer a good price.

Can I have demo for that , 1st ?

I need to check the upload speeds, and the handling of dedi rdp. If I feel its great compare to normal then I will go for a buy.

Hi, 50% discount is forever in any plan or only to the first payment?

Can i use zoom? I saw you dont accept portable apps.

Last edited:
Hi, 50% discount is forever in any plan or only to the first payment?

Can i use zoom? I saw you dont accept portable apps.

50% for the first month. Yes, Zoom is allowed for use. Your ticket was responded, replying to you here now!

Something wrong on baby4. It seems to be too slow to me.

same, also can not connect to rapidgator, anyone have the same problem ??

Hello,

Some malware issue caused the misconfiguration of firewall. Server was cleaned and rebooted.

Both server baby2 and baby4 restart again, lol :facepalm:

We are tired of these issues and hence have requested for a replacement of the servers. Your patience would be appreciated meanwhile.

Kind create ticket for issues like these, no use posting on sales thread. We do not actively provide support on this thread.

Вы не можете произвести перевод на указанный кошелёк, так как это приведёт к превышению максимально допустимой суммы на кошельке получателя
When I send Z money to pay bil
paid the bill payment , they sent an error message as above
Now can you help me?

Вы не можете произвести перевод на указанный кошелёк, так как это приведёт к превышению максимально допустимой суммы на кошельке получателя
When I send Z money to pay bil
paid the bill payment , they sent an error message as above
Now can you help me?

Hello,

Please try again now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back