DediRDP - Mini,Regular,Extreme&Encoding, 16GB/32GB RAM, 1 Gbps Starting @ 6$/Mo (NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you allow ThemaPoster in
$8.00 / Mo plan?

Hi,

Yes, but I would suggest you go with the NL Regular Premium 1 plan for better performance. We have noticed high CPU usage from Thema sometimes and hence would suggest you to buy Premium plan since the server is better capable to handle such loads.

Order Link: Buy Netherlands RDP

Prices reduced for anniversary celebrations. We are now a year old company.

Visit http://www.dedirdp.com for revised price list.

Anniversary Offer: Use Coupon Code DEDIRDP to avail flat 20% Discount on all RDP Plans.

Last edited:
Great support man!!:(

Account disabled for more than a week...anwswerd you to all tickes, in promise i will get access back again and now ticket close #115139 - Account Disabled.

Hello,

You were banned for using unauthorised apps on the server. You need to let us know after 3 days for unban. What part of the ticket was not clear to you?

NL Encoder 1 server down....

Ticket # please? None of the servers were down today.

"What part of the ticket was not clear to me?" read the fk ticket dude...

I'm done with you! Your account will not be unsupended. You can file a Paypal dispute if you like. I have all the proofs that you've violated my site's Terms of Service.

Update: One of our Regular RDP Server is down due to an abuser abusing up FUP bandwidth. We are working with the DC to identify the abuser and getting the server back online. It may take up to 24 hours to get this done, please hold on until then. All tickets have been replied to. We will send out an e-mail about this soon.

Introducing Premium Encoding Servers!

Do not worry about oversold Encoding Servers now. We promise we will only sell this premium encoding server slot to 4 Encoding Users. What's more? You get your own dedicated drive which will increase the I/O speeds for encoding.

Intel® Quad Core Xeon® E3-1230
16 GB DDR3 RAM
700 GB Disk Space (1 User Per Drive)
Unmetered Bandwidth
Pre-Installed Applications
Windows Server 2008 R2
Price: 50 USD / Month Only

Order now before it is grabbed, set-up time is 4-10 hours for this server.

Order Link: Order Premium Encoding RDP by clicking here

Hi,

Server should be up tomorrow.

Do not worry about oversold Encoding Servers now. We promise we will only sell this premium encoding server slot to 4 Encoding Users. What's more? You get your own dedicated drive which will increase the I/O speeds for encoding.

16 GB DDR3 RAM
Unmetered Bandwidth
Windows Server 2008 R2

its possible to provide demo ? im looking for some regular one for example NL Regular 1/2 just for upload ..
//its better to try one acc. and then buy if I m satisfied like buy acc. and reget it ..

Last edited:
Hi,

Server should be up tomorrow.

16 GB DDR3 RAM
Unmetered Bandwidth
Windows Server 2008 R2

can you move us to another server since this one is still not up

5 days server is down :wacko: , please move us to another server since this one is still not up

Hello,

The server will be up on 1 Nov 2014, US timings.

Regards,
DediRDP Support
Today is day 02 Nov 2014, When is the server going to be back up?

can you move us to another server since this one is still not up

5 days server is down :wacko: , please move us to another server since this one is still not up

5 days server is down :wacko: , please move us to another server since this one is still not up. Today is day 02 Nov 2014, When is the server going to be back up?

Server was up on 1 Nov 2014 as promised. There was no need to spam the thread with messages. It took 6-8 hours more due to weekend, we apologise for that. Although there was no fault of ours in it.

We will provide appropriate compensations tomorrow since this is weekend and none of my team works. I was caught up with personal stuff and hence could not do it.

Server is down !!!
adult1:cursing:

You created a ticket as soon as server went down and we got it rebooted immediately. What's the point in cribbing here? You could crib here if the server was not rebooted immediately.

Kindly do not post technical issues on sales thread unless we do not provide answers / resolutions on time. Else, I will report your posts for moderator actions since it is against rules.

Server is online as you said, but we do not have access to them.
Please create accounts and give us, already 7 days passed...

Server is online as you said, but we do not have access to them.
Please create accounts and give us, already 7 days passed...

What do you mean you do not have access? What is the ticket number? Unless your account is suspended for non-payment I do not see why you would not have access to the server.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back