DediRDP - Mini,Regular,Extreme&Encoding, 16GB/32GB RAM, 1 Gbps Starting @ 6$/Mo (NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
[FONT=&amp]Very [/FONT][FONT=&amp]bad service[/FONT][FONT=&amp]! [/FONT][FONT=&amp]I use the [/FONT][FONT=&amp]services of [/FONT][FONT=&amp]seven [/FONT][FONT=&amp]months and [/FONT][FONT=&amp]the last three day service not work. [/FONT][FONT=&amp]Windows [/FONT][FONT=&amp]license has expired (60 days work)[/FONT][FONT=&amp],[/FONT][FONT=&amp]support [/FONT][FONT=&amp]all the time [/FONT][FONT=&amp]repeating the same [/FONT][FONT=&amp]message[/FONT][FONT=&amp]. [/FONT][FONT=&amp]On[/FONT][FONT=&amp]e very message [/FONT][FONT=&amp]I always [/FONT][FONT=&amp]say [/FONT][FONT=&amp]that[/FONT][FONT=&amp]'s the problem with [/FONT][FONT=&amp]the user[/FONT][FONT=&amp]. I tried to access from another computer and is always the same error. Send a message to customer support but they ignored it. Expired license their Windows, and then user responsible for their problem, which apparently will not solve. Waiting for a response from support for more than 12 hours.

Prices from 6$ is the same as the service. Horror and scary. It's time to find a new rdp service providers. Use "Mini5" (server offline and not work).[/FONT]

Last edited:
Ive just order mini rdp, your price is so good. Hope everything work well.

A half of day for waiting information but nothing? Where are you, supporter?

Waitting a day and nothing received.

[h=3]Finally, I got it. Speed connection is fast. Thank you[/h]

Last edited:
not responding and Very bad service :thumbdown:

BYzY8BY.png
TiLcxO3.png
tnFWMWB.png
HbBV5kI.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back