Status
Not open for further replies.

Harshadewa

Banned
Banned
Hi,

This review is based on the plans: MiniRDP and RegularRDP.

After my problems with HostDZire, I decided to choose DediRDP because:
- its owned by Vice Admin of WJ
- when I had problems with HD, I got a good impression about DediRDP because at one point they said:
"hop on to our services. I assure you will not face the same discrimination with us"

Well they were right. I didn't face the "same" discrimination. It was "WORST". Whole new level of discrimination. Decision to use their service was the worst decision I've ever made for the last 6 years I've been using RDPs.
I didn't mention anything about this in public until now, because I wanted to give them a chance to come to their senses. I wanted to know what their stand/ final decision (it was no proper solution + no refund) was until I post this in public.

Picture is worth a thousand words. So I'll put screenshots as proofs.

ISSUE BACKGROUND

My First Ticket about issues
http://img.sceper.ws/images/4epq6.png

FF Issue mentioned in above ticket
http://img.sceper.ws/images/Mlb5.png

You can see their irresponsibility by the reply I got for this in first ticket. Their business, their server, not my fault; but Im supposed to take responsibility and contact FF !!!!

Main reason people buy RDP is to upload to File Hosts. In the RDP they gave me FF is banned. I noticed it only because its one of the sites I upload.
Its possible there are more hosts banned.
According to them its not their responsibility. Last I checked, its their business, server is owned by them, customer paid money for a server without problems.
So if there is a host banned in a server you buy, don't expect them to move you to another server with same price, config.
Even if they own and manage everything, its not their responsibility to offer a solution. You will have to find one yourself.
If not you are required to either use the server with the problem OR let them keep the money, leave and buy another RDP from them or other provider.
(refer to the screenshot of my First Ticket)

Points to be noted from the above First Ticket:
- Filefactory wasn't banned due to my fault. It was already banned when I got the server.
- FF is very important to my work
- My request was to move me to another MiniRDP slot or upgrade.
- They denied because I complained about server performance (at least I thought this was the reason based for their decision)
- They offered me work around as solution. Customers shouldn't have to pay for uninterupted usage AND find work around to get their work done.
- They didn't provide "proper" solution or refund (yet they advertise it as "Superior Support").
- I used the server with performance issues "EVERYDAY" for last month. (see following for proof)
- They will NOT REFUND "no matter how reasonable your request is".

REVIEW ABOUT PERFORMANCE

Refer to the screenshots in my first ticket.
Also check out following screenshots and videos.
This is what got from their "Unmatched Services" and "Quality Hardware"

They are clearly overselling. Other providers may do the same thing, but at least their server performance is good.
They don't mention anywhere how many users they put on a server. But it doesn't change the fact that they are overselling.
http://img.sceper.ws/images/rpkjA.png

Nearly 2 mins to open Mipony
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ibiCPjIK8E

Same thing another day-notice the date:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AUoLXKXNhBw

Another one taken after approx. 10 hours (to prove performance is worst always)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xY3J0B5URBU

Another one after 4 hours (to prove performance is worst always)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gPLoiq-REPM

Another one taken on the next day
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jSKQYvtrSDE

Check this to see the time it takes to move files
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tQqqdPlKtwM
(I recorded only part of the process. Obviously I couldn't wait for it to finish. So I stopped the recording, left the computer and came back)

Time it takes to RAR 350 mb files
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhkwwFgc2ss
(it took approx. 40 mins for this to finish)

Time it takes to RAR 540 mb file (another time-notice the date)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-VZ4QqvLuAQ
(it took approx. 1 hour for this to finish)

Time it takes to UnRAR nearly 50 GB content
http://img.sceper.ws/images/8Yzaw.png

Some screenshots about poor performance
http://img.sceper.ws/images/k3wfK.png
http://img.sceper.ws/images/WDId.png
http://img.sceper.ws/images/POpJl.png
http://img.sceper.ws/images/sXqE.png

I was "forced" (as they didn't offer proper solution or refund) to work in this "crappy" performance server for a month.

When I got a demo for higher plan, I noticed they are overselling them too.
As I expected; performance, down up speeds were slow when I tested the server.
So Im pretty sure everything on those servers are crappy too.

REVIEW ABOUT SUPPORT

Their support is so excellent that almost all the time, it takes them few hours to reply to a ticket.
They advertise as 24/7 support, superior support.
You can see this in above mentioned two tickets. Sometimes its more than 6 hours.
Check more tickets:
http://img.sceper.ws/images/ZU5m8.png
http://img.sceper.ws/images/J08rL.png
http://img.sceper.ws/images/AYdsB.png

As they define, I faced lots of "one-off incidents". One-off or not it still affect the server performance. Sometimes I just waited. Sometimes I opened a ticket. I had to wait hours for them to notice my ticket and fix it, I stopped my work and waited for them. If I had opened a ticket everytime there was a issue, amount of the tickets would be doubled.

After few days, I stopped opening tickets (I opened some when it was very urgent). Instead, I decided to wait few "hours". If they wanted, after seeing the ticket I opened, they could have closely monitor the server and catch the abuser. But they didn't.
I wouldn't be surprised if they say, its our (users) responsibility to monitor the server and report abusers.

WJ DISPUTE

During the WJ dispute investigation DediRDP said WJ Admin that it my fault that FF got banned.
I don't understand how I could get FF banned when it was already banned the first time I logged into the RDP.
Maybe WJ was provided misleading info by DediRDP, but I was surprised when I got the impression that WJ thought I got the FF banned.
(check the screenshot of the msgs between me and WJ Admin)

http://img.sceper.ws/images/AMcUr.png

You can see WJ's surprising final decision. I still don't understand the logic of their decision.

WJ said, if DediRDP offer a solution, it will be out of goodwill of DediRDP.
Human qualities like goodwill doesn't come out in the blue.
If they had goodwill in the first place, I wouldn't have to argue, file a dispute, wait days for this issue to be solved and use a crappy server for a month.

I think WJ should enforce more strict rules to protect buyers if RDP Providers want to advertise their business. If they can't, they shouldn't let businesses to advertise in the first place.
Some rules like: compulsory money back guarantee (I think even 12 hours suffice), compensation methods for most common problems (downtime, malware, HDD failures)
This way, I think problems like this could be minimized or if lucky, averted.

TIMELINE

01.01.2016:
- I ordered the slot
- Approx. after 4 hours I got the details
- I couldn't login because I got an error due to the way they setup the server.
- Approx. after 4 hours they proposed a solution. (I had to remove a key from Windows registry)
- For the last 6 years I used RDPs, I never had to anything like to access RDP. That's why I say its due to the way they setup the server.

02.01.2016:
- I login to the RDP and find out all the above performance and other issues.
- Request refund and offer them to keep 1 day charges even if I used the RDP for max 2 hours
- Refund request denied
- I request upgrade or slot move
- Request denied
- Appealed again for slot move

03.01.2016:
- No reply for my appeal from DediRDP
- Filed a dispute on WJ requesting slot move

04.01.2016:
- No reply for my appeal from DediRDP
- Sent a reminder to WJ Admin about dispute
- Approx. after 2.5 hours, DediRDP "offered" to move the slot and asked confirmation from me.

05.01.2016 and 06.01.2016:
- WJ decided that FF ban was my fault (explained to them that FF was banned before I purchased the RDP)
- I sent the slot move confirmation to DediRDP
- FF was banned in their "all servers (apparently)"
- Requested refund again as they couldn't offer me a proper solution, but denied
- Forced me to use the server

CONCLUSION

STAY AWAY

With Hostdzire, at least their server performance was good. So I would still ask buyers to try them
But with DediRDP, performance is bad (both plans I tried), support is taking longer.
So don't even try, STAY AWAY from them.

Why STAY AWAY, not even try once:

- When there is a disagreement between RDP provider and customer, only place we can ask help is WJunction. You saw how my dispute process turned out and illogical answer I got. I wonder if it has something to do with the fact that DediRDP is owned by a highly Ranking member of WJ. Maybe it was, maybe it wasn't. Either way I don't think you should buy an RDP from a provider who also happens to be the Vice Admin of WJ. Because normally we would think as the owner is highly reputed member of WJ, if there is a problem, we will get a reasonable solution. But we never think what would happen, where we can go for help, if we don't!!

- First I requested refund (check First Ticket screenshot-you can see if my request is unreasonable). Request denied.
Then I requested for an upgrade or move my slot to another MiniRDP server where FF is working. (I don't see how this request is unreasonable)
Guess what they "decided". Use the provided slot with Filefactory problem or leave.
What about the money I paid for 1 month service without any problems. They will keep it of course, because they don't care about customers.

They don't refund, they don't offer proper solutions when there are problems in current one.
Customers don't deserve that kind of treatment.
Basically they don't care about what problem customers have.
One of a kind "Excellent, Superior Support" I got.

- due to above reasons I mentioned "with proof" (one-off incidents or not, they still affected the server performance. It took them hours to reply to a ticket-proof above)

- dishonesty - promising one thing before paying, going against it after paying

- you will not get a refund for any reason at all (no specific reasons-at least common ones- mentioned anywhere which enable them to interpret the situation as they see fit). Upgrading isn't helping too because of above performance issues

With other providers, buyers at least have a chance with WJ.
In short you are left to accept the DediRDP decision as final no matter how unreasonable it is. You can see in the main ticket screenshot I provided above, at one point they are acting like thugs. Instead of offering a solution when they are 100% able to do so, they keep my money and says to use the server with problems or leave. Must be acting like this because owner is Vice Admin of WJ.

This is my personal opinion.
WJ and DediRDP will surely have their own personal opinions to defend themselves.
No matter what they say, it doesn't change the fact that I faced all these problems and didn't get a solution or refund. I've been using other RDPs for last 6 years and I have experience with providers which I didn't have to open a single ticket to complain about performance. If they can do it, DediRDP can too. Only reason DediRDP can't is their service is bad.

Im so relieved to get out of this crappy service and I would never wish on anyone to become to a customer of DediRDP

Reason I posted this review is because, then "potential buyers can decide for themselves if they are going to voluntarily get in trouble by buying an RDP from DediRDP."

32 comments
The only cons I can find on the Mini service is the terrible UNRAR speed and (compared to Webpundits) low FTP speed between 2 servers. But given I get 250GB of space for a mere $5, doesn't have me complain about it.

A Long ago I had the same problem IP ban problem on another provider. I talked to FF support and they solved it within an hour.

The only time WJ would get involved is when the host makes repeated scams and heaps of complaints. I don't think that's the matter.

I would say ... take your losses and move on. But it still surprises me that a host puts its reputation on the line by refusing a (small) pro rata refund.

Last edited:
If provider do not written about possibility to have refund, you have no right to get it.

You might feel misslead, yes, then do not renew service and if you ordered several months in advance, then ask refunding remaining months.

PS: archiving like 350MB file or so should not take like 30 minutes, rather 30 seconds or 3 minutes. I would also be unhappy of such performance.

The people who constantly demand support & tweaking, babysitting while they pay a few bucks, they will not be loved by the provider, so it reflects into the answers on support tickets.

I would also feel cheated if provider advertise superb service and then i get shitty performance, i would also want refund of remaining days, months.

Also consider that provider put some effort into setting up your account, supporting you etc.

If you pay only $5 per month, then it you don't have to be a genius to know that the server will be crammed. The provider has to earn back it's fees too. All in all with it's shortcomings the Mini package is a good deal.

Last edited:
OK. Lets forget about the performance issues for the moment. (I still think it shouldn't take a few "hours" to RAR/ UnRar a file no matter how much I pay)
If the performance is crap like that, he shouldn't offer such plan and sell it at that price at all.

But no one pay a server (doesn't matter the price) that has a obstacle to do the main thing its supposed to do. In this case upload to file hosts and that certain host was banned due to someone else's fault.
If customer can't use the server with that problem and is not happy AND if provider can't provide a solution, then he should provide a refund.
Provider never should keep the money and force the customer to either leave without money or stay.

It doesn't take a genius to understand the unreasonableness of that too.

Thanks

Refunds are provided only under below circumstances:

Remote Desktops: Refunds are provided only in case of non-delivery of RDP accounts within 48 hours of payment received. Customers can claim refund if they are upgrading services, this refund will be calculated and provided on a pro-rata basis only.

There can be extra-ordinary cases wherein DediRDP may provide refunds to its customers. These are decided by the Management on a case by case basis and the decision will be binding on customers. Any refunds issued for extra-ordinary cases not specified above will have a deduction of 3$ and 10% for Remote Desktop and Dedicated Servers respectively as processing fees.

that has a obstacle to do the main thing its supposed to do

Here you make another error .... the server does provide it, but a third party has blocked the IP. In case you didn't know ... regarding up/download there are two parties involved.

And again, it doesn't take a genius to read the policies first before handing over your money.

Last edited:
This part applies to my case:
"There can be extra-ordinary cases wherein DediRDP may provide refunds to its customers. These are decided by the Management on a case by case basis and the decision will be binding on customers. Any refunds issued for extra-ordinary cases not specified above will have a deduction of 3$ and 10% for Remote Desktop and Dedicated Servers respectively as processing fees."

You can quote policies. But that doesn't change all the facts I mentioned with proof.

Its good you mentioned above policy.
POTENTIAL BUYERS: This policy means DediRDP have the right to interpret the policy and situation as they like. (they didn't elaborate what are those "extra ordinary cases" are. Not even a few examples). Second sentence just shows that customer have to accept their interpretation and decision even its unreasonable.
This means almost all the time you WILL NOT get any refund. They just included this so called policy to give you the impression that they will refund you.

As sniffdog said, I invite all potential customerd to read all DediRDP's so called policies first. By the time you are done, you'll realize that DediRDP made up all this to protect themselves. They don't care about customers, customer satisfaction, customer money.

I really liked to see how third party sees the situation. So thanks to sniffdog for his opinions.
I hope this topic will be resourceful to potential DediRDP customers.
They can take a educated decision before becoming a customer of DediRDP.

Thanks

EDIT:
I see you edited your reply and added new content.
As far as Im concerned, file host ban was not my fault.
Its provider responsibility to offer solutions if something like that happens to one of the IPs they owned/leased.
In my case, DediRDP didn't provide me a "proper solution" (workarounds are not solutions especially when customer doesn't have the knowledge to do it)
Instead they kept my money and forced me to use the server.
That's how they interpreted the so called policy and gave the decision.
Like I said, they can interpret their own rules as they please and you are forced to agree. If you don't, then surely you won't get your money and possibly not a solution too.

Last edited:
@Harshadewa

Here you go again !

You did same with us ! now with dedirdp.com

You contacted us for one website issue and we answered almost same thing
later you took advantage of another incident and tried to get refund or compensation
When we didnt agreed you posted review with too many other stories !

Here is proof :- Click Here

Ticket with title: help me if you can ( this one is issue with a website got blocked in rdp )
Other ticket is when you tried to take advantage of reinstall incident ( to take revenge i guess ? or maybe to create proofs etc )

Thus we refunded you later and didn't allowed you to use our service :)

This is what you do :-

1. Buy rdp from any provider
2. Come with nonsense issues
3. Ask for refund or compensation
4. If provider don't agree keep talking with them using ticket to get proof.
5. Later post in wjunction so they can forcly refund you because they don't want to effect their service :)

Now Regarding your issues

Filefactory not working
My explanation:

- You bought rdp service right ? not filefactory uploading rdp
- Do you see anywhere in website we say filefactory or and specific website will work in rdp for sure ?
- Filefactory is blocking their website to be accessed by rdp ip, or random leaseweb ip i guess. ( Didirdp is not blocking that website )
- Why you are contacting dedirdp for that ? contact filefactory ?
- Dedirdp suggested to you buy new ip too, i guess it's fine ( with no guarantee for sure as they are selling ip not ip which is acceptable filefactory )

If this happen with your own home broadband connection, if wjunction get banned in your ip
Where you will contact ? broadband support or wjunction to get ip unblocked ?

Then why the hell you contacting dedirdp this time ? and asking for new ip or refund ?

Rest all other issues are created by you so you can confuse all members here, like rar speed, download/upload speed etc.

Please don't waste time of any provider like this, else i am sure no one going to provide you service

Regards
Host DZire

Last edited:
Thanks for the replies.

Last time I checked, anyone can express their ideas. I don't care whether you or anyone else like it or now. Anyone can either agree or disagree. Choose the provider, not choose. I honestly don't care.

Potential buyers can get their own idea of why I did what I did with Hostdzire if you read my review.
You heard their side of story. You can find my side on the review thread. You'll understand their true colors. Before you read his reply here, I suggest you to read my review first, then read his reply and make a decision who is right and wrong. I didn't have any performance issues with them and I clearly mentioned it on the review.
I already wasted a month with them and Im not going to waste more by answering their pointless and repeated arguments in the reply. I already answered them in the support ticket which you can see in the review. I have a request though. As you requested before I post my review, I posted the FULL TICKETS screenshots, so users can get the whole idea. Now you are going against your own word to mislead users. Pls don't do that. Users can see how you talked and what on those tickets HostDZire highlighted if you read my review. After my experience with you, if I sense poor server performance in the first day, I always collect EVIDENCE because I like to talk with "REAL" proof unlike both you and DediRDP.
I didn't and never had to "create issues" to collect evidence. They were already there "EVERYDAY" and I just got screenshots, records as proof.

I GUARANTEE, NOTHING MENTIONED IN MY REVIEW IS A LIE. IF IT IS, I INVITE ANYONE TO "PROVE" ME WRONG WITH EVIDENCE. Not with baseless opinions, accusations like yours !

With DediRDP, no matter what you or other say, it doesn't change the FACT that their servers are crap with all the performance issues.
If we set these performance issues and FF issue aside, I'd still won't recommend them to anyone due to way THEY TREAT THEIR CUSTOMERS !

There is nothing DediRDP can do for me now. I don't want refund, new server etc. from them
Only thing I want from them is never treat a customer like you did to me.

I already signed up with FriendlyRDP (which I used for a year before I moved to Hostdzire and then DediRDP) and their server performance is good so far. avro: their RDPs don't cost like Dedicated servers or SSD RDP. But it doesn't take "hours" to RAR/ UnRAR, copy paste files.

avro:
I already answered RAR/UnRAR speed on one of my last replies and I contacted FF when I noticed the issue for the first time (even its not my fault or responsibility) (more info on the review)

Thanks

Last edited:
@Harshadewa

I think I can say a word here because from your screenshot of that server user partitions, my username is there. So we are in same server.

Apart from the IP issue, I dont know where to begin with. Even if a provider mentions its high-end features, we us a customer have to think twice before believing it. Its common sense to understand we are not going to get high-end features at 100% level for 5$. That server is indeed very good but at budget price, the provider decided to add more users to make it for the server price (even if they get servers for low price). I think that's how business works in this hosting or any others.

I am in 8th month on that same server / as dedirdp customer. First i decided to check this mini-RDP, it worked for my needs so I am still using it. So if its not working good for your needs, you should choose a different plan or different provider. I dont understand why you decided to rar 40GB file in budget RDP and expecting to be fast. We (same server) are not in dedicated server. The download speeds from your screenshot, I am facing that too but its not always. Just now I downloaded a torrent at 25 MB/s.

I did faced issues like slow speed and hang-ups but when I mentioned to the support they moved me to different harddisk and now working as usual. So support is there to help if there's a problem. I am hoping not to face any big issues in future so till now nothing bad to complain about. If I need more features, I have to choose a different plan or provider like what everyone does.

I understand your feelings but it is what it is. Cant get high-end features at 5$. Hope you find a provider for your needs.

Last edited:
@Harshadewa

See above reply !
This is potential buyer who understand what he bought and what speed he can expect.

You bought X3440 with shared users and expecting speed like rocket :facepalm:
Seller didn't said it will take 1 min to rar 10GB file, it's you who expecting that.

If you bought rdp with 10 users shared, your share is 10% , that's what you can claim/expect
However if there are no user using it , you will get full speed, it's your luck/benefits

I am sure why you stepping back now because you got caught this time :D

Most of users don't agree with you here, that doesn't mean they are not potential buyer or have no knowledge about rdp or your feelings.

Regards
HostDZire

Hi,

Thanks for your opinions.

Usually I know I get what I pay for.
I wasn't expecting 10gb to RAR in 1 min. Few mins or even half an hour is acceptable.
But I don't see how taking 1 hour to RAR a 300-500 mb file, taking nearly 5 hours to UnRAR "multiple" 50GB total files was what I paid for (including other performance issues).
Especially when it happened everyday.
I would have happily chose other provider if DediRDP didn't keep my money. As you can see, I even asked them to keep 01 day charges when I only used the server for max 2-3 hours.

Support is there to help, I know. But if I have to open a support ticket or few of them EVERYDAY; what does that say about the server performance?
I've used dozens of RDPs over the last 6 years and in some of them, I didn't have to open a single ticket reporting about performance issues.

Like I said, everything in my review is true. Some would say its possible to fake a screenshot, but I posted videos. So there is nothing to catch.

EDIT: I don't see a username as "DBlues" in my screenshot. What's your real username in RDP? How do I know you are telling the truth? How do I know you are not a representative of DediRDP? I can claim that I bought that "Cozma(T)" username slot. Like I said, if you are saying something, back it up with proof.

Thanks

Last edited:
@Harshadewa

Yes but this rar speed, performance issue are your 2nd problem
1st problem was filehost block issue

Then you created all this performance issue screenshots to cover your main issue :)

How it's possible above user in same server don't have similar issues.
I also checked dedirdp support gave you their test result and it's not bad.

Regards
Host DZire

Yes, I am sure that if you make the same RAR 10 times, 9 will be ok. You just using an extreme example to proof your point. It doesn't work though.

I RARed a 1GB file yesterday and the time was only 18 seconds.

Last edited:
@Harshadewa

I think you are wasting time of everyone by confusing everyone
If you can ignore filehost block issue, which you have to because it's not dedirdp side issue. its filefactory who blocking ip
It doesn't matter who caused it, you are paying for shared service anyway, not paying for dedicated ip.

Rest about rar speed and other performance issue, ask DediRdp Staff to check using teamviewer and show your issue
I am sure if they will see slow rar speed or other download/upload speed they will co-operate you.
You can ask them to change server if possible or move to different plan by paying some extra fee.

This will solve your issue

Regards
Host DZire

EDIT: I don't see a username as "DBlues" in my screenshot. What's your real username in RDP? How do I know you are telling the truth? How do I know you are not a representative of DediRDP? I can claim that I bought that "Cozma(T)" username slot. Like I said, if you are saying something, back it up with proof.
Thanks

My proof : Not mentioning my Username, just like to keep my privacy.
http://i.imgur.com/XmRIS8k.png

See, I am not the enemy or against you. I commented here because we are on the same server and facing same issues. When I see hang-ups, I know that someone using the server resources a lot or wherever the cause may be. So I wait and then continue my work, if all fails I open a ticket or chat in Skype. We and everyone will expect great features in RDP but at what cost?

5$ RDP hard to get last year but now with all the competition or what not, we have this offers. Issues are there, I am not saying this RDP is fast but the server IS (E3 1230). We are on shared server in a low budget plan. I am pretty sure even in 20$ plan will have slow downs when all users are online and downloading, extracting. If you are facing slow transfer speed or copy/move speed, let the support know, they will help you. But all this turned into mess because you added all the issues in one big "Stay Away" thread. Lets solve the problems one by one.

Last edited:
@DBlues

Indeed this is how it works :)
&
Thanks for your reply, you are making change here !
No one actually have time to get into this matter, but you did and proved you like to help both sides.

Regards
Host DZire

OK. I trust you DBlues. Can you please PM me your username on that RDP?
Thanks for your reply.

I posted my opinion with proof.
If user buys Mini Slot or any other slot with DediRDP and then face problems and lost money at the end result, I don't care. Its not my money.
I just posted the review as a warning. Take it or leave it.

I guess I hit a nerve of Hostdzire by this review because it brought back how their support is similar to DediRDP (i.e. worst) Both of them have similar mind set on how things should work, what is reasonable, what is a discrimination.

I have 3 problems with DediRDP. Not 2
- FF issue
- crap performance
- worst support. don't know how to treat a customer (I faced this same problem with Hostdzire too)

All other members in the RDP may have faced problems, may not have faced problems.
But that doesn't mean I didn't.
I've posted proof spanning over a week in different times of the day. I didn't wait in front of the computer whole day until server got slow.
Performance was crap for me all the time.
That means I had issues everyday for a week I recorded them. I had them for the rest of the 3 weeks too.

You all can say whatever you need. You all have a right to express your opinion just like me.
But I really appreciate, no matter what you say, back it up with proof.

All these may be confusing to Hostdzire. There is this thing called IQ. But Im sure other members are smart enough to understand the whole thing.

Thanks

@Harshadewa

Yea Yea now you will say HostDZire is worst :D
If anyone don't agree you , they are bad for sure in your opinion.

Like above user DBlues replied about same rdp, now you asking him username LOL
You thinking he replied maybe because dedirdp said him ?

Maybe we are also replying because DediRdp said me :D ?

And dear, you moved from us to DediRdp.com
They are competitor, we dont have to support them

But i can clearly see what you done with us, you doing same with other providers
Trying to spoil their business by posting bad reviews

If anyone will read your ticket they will clearly understand your intent
Not sure why you doing this but from starting your plan is to gather all proof so you can post review later :)
It could be you who caused those issue , who knows ? because in dedirdp screenshots speed looks fine.

I checked this

Main issue filefactory banned :-
- Do you accept that you should contact filefactory about this, not dedirdp ?
- You said filefactory banned is not your fault so ? why you claiming filefactory should work ? you bought shared rdp not dedicated rdp.
- They have no refund option on their rdp plans, so they will not refund, you accepted this terms by ordering with them.
- Regarding performance, why you claiming ultra fast speed ? you bought 5$ plan, in which you got shared slot with other active users.
- Check their order page info
- They said this RDP is for general upload, download and browsing purposes only.
- You understand what they meant ?
- You are the one who expecting more speed than they stated in order page.

Conclusion:

1. You cant say anything about filehost block to dedirdp, ask filefactory who blocking ip + You bought rdp not filefactory uploading service + You bought shared IP not dedicated ip.

2. For performance, it's you who expecting high speed, dedirdp never said you will get fast rar, unrar speed. they said its for general upload/download, and browsing.
3. Your share is lets say 10% if they keep 10 users or upto 5% if they keep 20 users in server. You can claim only that speed.
4. If you don't like what you bought buy another plan or upgrade plan.
they won't refund because they never said they will refund, no matter what. ( And you accepted that by ordering ) ( I guess they did this to stop clients like you )

Regards
Host DZire

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back