DedicatedRDP.com - US, EU & Encoding Solutions - Remote Desktop VPS Starts $15/month

Status
Not open for further replies.
i was batch uploading some files through Zoom's and the connection just terminated. I couldn't access then i went to check in client area and server was offline.
When you access it again, your works were left like it was before or you it seemed like the server restarted (ie. all works gone)?

all gone. It was restarted for sure.
Okay, thanks for letting me know. This only happens with our OVH servers. I'm not sure but I've contacted them about this. But no worries, if you feel this is inconveniencing you, we have several OVH servers that we can move you to :)

Kind regards

let's see how it behaves now and wait to see what they say to you about this. If it happens more often we can then move to another. :)

Hi levac,

sry for not renewing the FR server but i am looking for US now.If you have available can i get a demo?

And where are the US servers?

Hi levac,

sry for not renewing the FR server but i am looking for US now.If you have available can i get a demo?

And where are the US servers?
The 1 Gbps US server is from 100TB.com :), located in Utah. If you're interested in that, I can give you a demo.

Let me know.

LEVAC109 check PM please

Edit:
You was online few minutes ago, why no reply?

---------- Post added at 10:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:39 PM ----------

you are online again now, read and reply to pm thanks.

Last edited:
LEVAC109 check PM please

Edit:
You was online few minutes ago, why no reply?

---------- Post added at 10:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:39 PM ----------

you are online again now, read and reply to pm thanks.
Sorry, I was online but in mobile and my battery died. I was going to say to wait for me but anyways, I guess I'm too late. I've replied to your ticket though.

You replied to my ticket, yes. But I can't access my rdp anyway.

---------- Post added at 09:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:40 AM ----------

still waiting

---------- Post added at 11:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:40 AM ----------

15 hours left and no rdp

You replied to my ticket, yes. But I can't access my rdp anyway.

---------- Post added at 09:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:40 AM ----------

still waiting

---------- Post added at 11:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:40 AM ----------

15 hours left and no rdp
Next time, pay on time :) So you won't have to be in the auto suspended list. Thanks :)

Sure my fault aabout payment time but you told me "service reactivated" 10 hours ago and it was not. ;)
I forgot auto reactivator was turned on, so I went to manually boot up your server when I saw your ticket. Maybe I turned it off that time instead Lol. So I replied and said it's done.

Service suspended again :facepalm:
Please fix this problem LEVAC109

---------- Post added at 10:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:51 AM ----------

I'm a little bored about this situation. Every day I must to wait several hours to have a support reply and to have my rdp reactivated.

---------- Post added at 01:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:45 AM ----------

ohhh finally you are online. Maybe I can have my rdp back?

---------- Post added at 01:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:07 PM ----------

OMG, you was online and not a single reply and my rdp still deactivated. WTF are you doing? Noob support.
You just need to put the button in this postion
[SLIDE]https://encrypted-tbn1.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTkelf3AG718LAnrg-oHZkwdVExX1eqEP1rTVT7uz5b-Ov0Jol7Lw[/SLIDE]
and reactivate my service. Few seconds of work and then you can go to sleep again.

---------- Post added at 05:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:33 PM ----------

Do you know that the most important thing in this business in customer support ??? So try to reply to your customers instead of to see other threads http://www.wjunction.com/94-other/1...i7-16-gb-24gb-ddr3-1-gbps-start-$8-nl-fr.html like you are doing now.

---------- Post added at 05:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:03 PM ----------

Service suspended again :facepalm:
Please fix this problem LEVAC109

---------- Post added at 10:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:51 AM ----------

I'm a little bored about this situation. Every day I must to wait several hours to have a support reply and to have my rdp reactivated.

---------- Post added at 01:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:45 AM ----------

ohhh finally you are online. Maybe I can have my rdp back?

---------- Post added at 01:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:07 PM ----------

OMG, you was online and not a single reply and my rdp still deactivated. WTF are you doing? Noob support.
You just need to put the button in this postion
[SLIDE]https://encrypted-tbn1.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTkelf3AG718LAnrg-oHZkwdVExX1eqEP1rTVT7uz5b-Ov0Jol7Lw[/SLIDE]
and reactivate my service. Few seconds of work and then you can go to sleep again.

---------- Post added at 05:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:33 PM ----------

Do you know that the most important thing in this business in customer support ??? So try to reply to your customers instead of to see other threads http://www.wjunction.com/94-other/1...i7-16-gb-24gb-ddr3-1-gbps-start-$8-nl-fr.html like you are doing now.

---------- Post added at 05:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:03 PM ----------

Hi, it was Sunday. I'm sorry that I was not able to operate fully on Sundays. I'm quite busy on Weekends. Also you pay a very low Windows VPS price. That's because we honestly don't charge you for super support as we admit that our team is small at this moment. The big companies charge a lot because they have a lot of employees to pay and licences etc.

The reason why your account was getting auto suspended so quickly these days was because that you did not tell us that you received a $0.00 invoice but instead pressed the PAID button. WHMCS was confused which to invoice so we wouldn't know unless you notify us or hire someone to check all invoices every second, this we can't do.

Anyways, everything is settled and I've also explained to you about this in your ticket. Please accept the apology about the inconvenience.

See other plans:

Use coupon GetUSG for 50% off the first month !!!
Offer lasts until the end of June only. Hurry!

FlclN.png

ImOj7.png

* Prices shown above are after FromWJ coupon applied.
** GetUSG coupon cannot be used together with FromWJ coupon.

(1)
Fair usage, no 24/7 bursting of full port. Your port will be limited to 100 Mbps after 10 TB usage.
(3) Setup is instant for fraud-checked clients, not for new clients. Setup is 24-48 hours for new clients.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back