DedicatedRDP.com - US, EU & Encoding Solutions - Remote Desktop VPS Starts $15/month

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey LEVAC,

Im not sure if you remember me. But I used to be your customer in HQ-RDPs, KapHosting and BuyWindowsVps.

Anyway I want to check out "DE-A01" plan. If there is no demo available can someone post screens of upload speeds to: Bitshare, Filefactory and Rapidshare via ZOOM??

I would really appreciate if I can check these out myself.

Thank you.

Harshadewa

EDIT: I created a ticket too.

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@dedicatedrdp.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

cannot connect to rpd & cannot open ur client area

i need DE-AS3 but it seems unclickable while ordering
Correct. We're currently setting up the new DE server. We're moving old DE server clients on to the new one (free upgrade). So we'll reopen the DE plans when we finish setting it up. Maybe it'll be available in 24 hours.

Our new DE server has hot network! :w00t: Very fast! 100 MB/s! So we're excited to put the clients on it very soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back