Dedicated server in Romania, Sweden, Russia or Switzerland

Status
Not open for further replies.

-Xclusive-

I need dedicated server. I'm willing to pay maximum 60$ per month. I can pay only via bitcoin. Should support/allow music linking. All offers can be made via PM.
Or VPS? if so, than it shouldn'd be shared VPS.

thank you.

Last edited:
8 comments
You should look for a VPS as you will not find a 60$ dedicated server in those countries.

To be honest, if the attack is big enough it will take down the whole switch or even router/uplink.

Hence, everything = shared unless you have your own dedicated router/uplink, switch and dedicated server which would be VERY expensive, nowhere near $60/m.

I suggest http://voxility.com/ but their prices are a bit more than $60. I don't think it will be possible to get a dedicated server for $60/m in Romania.

$60/month is enough to get you a mid-level VPS. Expect peanuts if you're going to pay peanuts. If you need a dedicated server, you need to shell out cash; this isn't a 2 dollar shared hosting account.

@-Xclusive-, I saw your reply on Shineservers thread. And it looks like you are happy with them, then why you are looking for new server?

@-Xclusive-, I saw your reply on Shineservers thread. And it looks like you are happy with them, then why you are looking for new server?

A call from higher, told them to take down my vps or they would face legal problems.
Otherwise they have very good service. Just my blog content was/is radioactive.

@-Xclusive-, If you host radioactive materials or atom bombs it will be difficult to find a web host that accepts your content :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back