Status
Not open for further replies.

yourarnav

Banned
Banned
Hello y'all, I'm in need of dedicated encoding RDP. I mean, I don't mind other clients who use RDP but I'll be the only one doing encoding on that.

I need full CPU utilization and please be genuine about the price as I don't mind having SIMPLE RDP clients but encoding is only to be done by me.

Other users please also post your experiences like who all are legit and have an awesome service!

Thanks!

14 comments
ty!

---------- Post added at 08:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:34 AM ----------

in $20 you just get 2 core of CPU.

Can't we get a customized RDP?!

you can find good vps like Gigaserver/VDSware/100TBH great vps at $20/month.
or find more on vps section.

lol for one thing their is absolutely no such thing as a "dedicated" encoding rdp :P when you sign up with a service they usually put you with 10 other users all of whom try to encode at the same time :P

I have no idea who told you that you can get full cpu utilization on a shared rdp and mind their is no such thing as a dedicated rdp either what you need is a dedicated server and the cheapest dedi which encodes fast would tbe kimsufi corei3 40$ or the Intel Dual Core Atom from kimsufi though it would several time slower then corei3

Thank you!!! $40 seems legit to me. How many Cpu cores will be available?

lol for one thing their is absolutely no such thing as a "dedicated" encoding rdp :P when you sign up with a service they usually put you with 10 other users all of whom try to encode at the same time :P

I have no idea who told you that you can get full cpu utilization on a shared rdp and mind their is no such thing as a dedicated rdp either what you need is a dedicated server and the cheapest dedi which encodes fast would tbe kimsufi corei3 40$ or the Intel Dual Core Atom from kimsufi though it would several time slower then corei3

---------- Post added at 09:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:24 AM ----------

Thank you for the help!! But they can keep only person for ENCODING, right?

buy dedi server if u want dedi RDP :P , no one will provide you dedi RDP :o

---------- Post added at 09:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:27 AM ----------

Can you provide me the link for websites that provide - kimsufi corei3 you mentioned!!

dude have you really encoded anything before on anything for that matter? its an intel corei3 2310 3.4 ghz with 2 cores and has HT which makes it a virtual quad core this is the cheapest dedi u can find for encoding if not then the next is the corei5 ranged around 70$ and Xeon processors which are way too expensive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back