hijodecain182

Hi i need the next things:

RAM: 2 - 3 GB DDR2
Bandwitch: at least 10 TB
Public torrents: Allowed
Payment Method: Alertpay
HDD: 500 MB at least
Management: yeah, myself. xD

I need a dedicated server to use as RDP. The configuration is as easy as possible, since I have no much knowledge about managing servers.

If you can give me the dedicated server with windows installed, so grateful.

I am looking for one that costs between 60 - 70 USD, the Netherlands, and at least 1 GB of speed.

Last edited:
13 comments
@0ccul7:

Ok, I've edited, but then about how much it costs to these features, or where I can get one at least with linux, I need urgent a dedicated server for use as staff rdp. Do you know someone who can cover this service?, because I searched a lot around here and I have to manage the uncertainty of when installing Windows or any OS, I know not to do and is the first time I go to buy a server.

Thank you.

^^ OMG!!!!!!... Then you know where I can find one of OVH kimsufi style, but with the windos or linux installed ..? in which I only need to install the programs I need as a newly formatted pc, well, a mini server staff. Buy it at OVH, but only I have alertpay balance.

Hi i need the next things:

RAM: 2 - 3 GB DDR2
Bandwitch: at least 10 TB
Public torrents: Allowed
Payment Method: Alertpay
HDD: 500 MB at least
Management: yeah, myself. xD

I need a dedicated server to use as RDP. The configuration is as easy as possible, since I have no much knowledge about managing servers.

If you can give me the dedicated server with windows installed, so grateful.

I am looking for one that costs between 60 - 70 USD, the Netherlands, and at least 1 GB of speed.

How about Germany DC do for you?

the best you can get is from knownsrv.com

DEDI-X3210-10TB - $119.95 USD Monthly
Intel Quad Core Xeon X3210 (4 x 2.13Ghz)
4GB RAM
2x500GB SATA drives
1Gbps Port Speed
10TB Bandwidth

only linux though. they accept alertpay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back