December 23-25 2012 - End of the World - Begin of a new World?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jVex

Banned
Banned
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_AMGkAU91sA"]Youtube Video (Click Me)[/ame]

To quote:

(Whether it's true or not, better be prepared. No panic, stay calm, just pray. Remember to smile more, love more, forgive more...everyday. Better avoid traveling during December 2012.)

NASA predicts total blackout on 23-25 Dec 2012 during alignment of Universe. US scientists predict Universe change, total blackout of planet for 3 days from Dec 23 2012. It is not the end of the world, it is an alignment of the Universe, where the Sun and the earth will align for the first time. The earth will shift from the current third dimension to zero dimension, then shift to the forth dimension.

During this transition, the entire Universe will face a big change, and we will see a entire brand new world.
The 3 days blackout is predicted to happen on Dec 23rd, 24th and 25th....during this time, staying calm is most important, hug each other, pray pray pray, sleep for 3 nights...and those who survive will face a brand new world....for those not prepared, many will die because of fear.

Be happy...enjoy every moment now. Don't worry, pray to God everyday.

There is a lot of talk about what will happen in 2012, but many people don't believe it, and don't want to talk about it for fear of creating fear and panic. We don't know what will happen, but it is worth listening to USA's NASA talk about preparation

Even more hype? Might be true? Total bullcrap? What do you guys think about this?
Me being me, I have no belifs in this "superstition".

23 comments
Ahahahahaha, ahaahhahahahaha hahahahahahah....pfffft, lol, bwahahahahahahaa, omg, I'll pee my self, bahahahahahahahah SERIOUSLY!? MWAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA

This end of the world hype is old like human race.
Nibiru, Mayan calendar, galactic alignment, Universe alignment, ALL hoaxes to make money. This one in particular is email/facebook viral message. Use fear and intimidation to get traffic. Like a baws

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

I am sure that many religious people will say on 26 december,that God saved us from 2 world ends, one from Mayan prediction, and one of universe alignment.

NASA predicts total blackout on 23-25 Dec 2012

Point me to nasa.gov article claiming this, please

Oh wait, I found it: http://www.hoax-slayer.com/nasa-total-blackout-hoax.shtml

Original source of your video, look at which context that guy is talking about:

http://www.nasa. gov/centers/hq/emergency/personalPreparedness/index.html

Last edited:
Yea i also read in neawspaper and listen in radio too but the date i read and listen 21 dec let see and pls just pray dnt make laugh that news bec God is every where if u belive in God so dnt laugh i belive and thats why i say to all

lol...

still now lot of guys predicted about end of world, but no one know the exact end, atleast enjoy atmost till the last breathe, thinking about end will increase your pressure in mind...

Offtopic:
guys need some topic to speak, so they taken this....that's all

Pure Bullshit, i never believe such stuffs.

The funny part is, people always claim "NASA said this, said that, published this, that blah blah" and never points us to the source. Nothing's gonna happen. Stay calm, and live life King size :smokin:

Yea i also read in neawspaper and listen in radio too but the date i read and listen 21 dec let see and pls just pray dnt make laugh that news bec God is every where if u belive in God so dnt laugh i belive and thats why i say to all
lmfao read read the true sources and bogus predictions peeps doing from time immemorial

Wiki says - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_dates_predicted_for_apocalyptic_events

Nasa about the blackout - http://www.nasa*gov/topics/earth/features/2012.html

And i dont know why the heck people promoting these kinda lies all over!!

"3rd Dimension to Zero & then 4th Dimension" .. Now that cracked me up :rofl:
And THESE people are the ones who use internet now. :facepalm:
I guess Mayans etc knew about Facebook & Google too [:P] lol
Or Apple's doom in a couple of years. lol

ill tell you the truth i can not keep quiet any longer even if my life is at risk

a friend of mine high up in the usa cov has had his family and very close friend get ready for what is going to happen stocking up and with batterys and food water caddles matches and warm clothing . if all comes to all the world will be in total dark for 3 days
and that means total dark no day lighg at all . if the worst comes to the worst the planets will hit each other and and we are fucked only people under ground will live it will be like a massive bomb hitting the world it will be very cold and nothing on the land will be alive this is the truth i must go no f.b.i are coming for me

lmao

I believe in the "End of the World" but i dont believe the world will end, i do think something significant will appen. Maybe it will affect, maybe it won't, but im ready and excited to see. i havent been sleeping!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back