Debit Card Velidation Code ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ar!yaN

Hi All,

i need to know that how to get a Visa Debit Card validation code ?

alertpay need to be validate the visa debit card with that validation code

anyone know how to get that ?

(for pakistani's)

anyone here using debit card or linked their card with alertpay ?

17 comments
i just visit my bank and get the statement but there is no code on it they said their is no code on debit card statement but alertpay said you have to enter that code where from i get that fuckin code :(

i have a visa debit card

on the back of the card there is a row of numbers

it is the last 3 numbers i believe.......anyhow thats how mine works....the last 3 should be ur verification code

alertpay allow credit card withdrawal for Pakistanis???
as far i know they only allow bank wire! or the best way is you can use exchanger! alertexchanger.com is reputable!i didnt use them but many Pakistani withdraw money from them in western union!

I ve attached my debit card with alertpay and successfully withdrew funds several times. They will deduct 0.01 cents from your debit card and it will show on your statement. It will look like this

05/11/2010 ALERTPAY* 0123 *CODE 0.86

alertpay allow credit card withdrawal for Pakistanis???
as far i know they only allow bank wire! or the best way is you can use exchanger! alertexchanger.com is reputable!i didnt use them but many Pakistani withdraw money from them in western union!

they are going great by the way the will leave moneybookers and paypal soon

anyways alertpay is now like paypal for pakistani's they have their own debit card from now :D

@ iffikhan

thanks alot dude yesterday i got mail also with the same detail you provide today i am going to visit bank and check this for sure i hope i will get my got they sent me the code in july lol and i don't know where to get lol

I ve attached my debit card with alertpay and successfully withdrew funds several times. They will deduct 0.01 cents from your debit card and it will show on your statement. It will look like this

05/11/2010 ALERTPAY* 0123 *CODE 0.86

I just got my statement their is no code nothing alertpay said they sent me the code on 07/11/2010

but i didn't recived yet are you sure dude the code will be in our account statement ?

how much days it took to you get the code ?

that code is already entered when attaching the card

the code again need when they send 0.01$ to us and the code is showing on statement with that amount but i have no code in all my statement :(

Which bank are you using to Verify your account?

As of now HBL and SCB are the only 2 which work 100%

i am using HBL dude can you help how can i got that ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back