Status
Not open for further replies.

Profit

Please stop telling people I hacked Katz. I had nothing to do with it or any knowledge. I am in the blue like everyone. I wake up to about 15 Pm's asking if its true.

Example:
(`·–•ýåµØºz w4ñ†•–·´) says:
*somebody said profit hackd katz
*lol is it true bro

So please, fuck off kindly. <3

21 comments
If you sign up for a lifetime VIP on Cracking Forums you get a copy of the Katz Database though?

An upstanding honorable citizen like Profit is more concerned with getting the truth and information out of places like Lybia anyway.

Hahahaha...Profit maybe people wanna hire you to hack other sites if its true that you hacked katz... :P

Best part of ur urge was

6047be.png

aax6047be.png

Hey, don't hate the people... My name has been mentioned tons of times in sites getting hacked but I can't even hack for fuck sakes. I can barely crack anymore :((. I'm just letting you know that its all rumor.

Even Loget banned me once because I was thought to have hacked WJ members. I don't want it to happen again.

Profit is a respected bitch on here <3

He doesn't even know how to install microsoft office, let alone hack a website :( Poor guy will be taking up computer literacy courses very soon, cut him some slack meanwhile.

If you sign up for a lifetime VIP on Cracking Forums you get a copy of the Katz Database though?

An upstanding honorable citizen like Profit is more concerned with getting the truth and information out of places like Lybia anyway.

lol, r u serious by any chance ?
If you sign up for a lifetime VIP on Cracking Forums you get a copy of the Katz Database thoughXD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back