Status
Not open for further replies.

Profit

Now before anyone deletes this thread or bans me, I have read all rules and regulations and it said if I want to complain, to do it here.

So earlier I made a thread about another good webmaster forum and staff deleted it and SB banned me. Now, I don't know why I was banned the first time as I never posted or said any rude comments until I was unbanned.. I am currently SB banned for being an asshole to staff but meh.

I am in no way affiliated with AS (AdminSpot, the forum I posted) nor an active member really. I just go on it to read articles. If you look at my profile there, I have 10 posts, that was to view the SB.

I seen plenty of good articles so I decided to share the URL. For posting in UseFul Sites, it must not be a forum you run/manage... No other rules apply, so why was it trashed? Also, AS is not censored so I see no harm in posting it. Members get others to post there sometimes, so why can't I share a site of an ex-wj member (activity wise)? It doesn't say I cannot do this. It doesn't even say I cannot share other webmaster forum URL's.

Also, pi0 was banned from the SB for posting this picture: http://eih.bz/s0/d3uheo.jpg

Rick and others were posting it but they weren't banned. Hell, Rick posted it 3-4 times and pi0 once and he was banned.

Thats a SAFE FOR WORK IMAGE. Nothing wrong with it.

Please tell your staff to calm down, thanks! Also, they are very rude! Jason was calling me an idiot and such, that is not staff material? The others said I needed to calm down while he went and called me names.

31 comments
Calm the fuck down, Profit <3

You got banned, big fucking deal. People get banned all the time. They then get unbanned. What's with making drama out of it man? You're only going to piss off more people, induce feelings of hate against the staff here and what not. I doubt you'd want that in a community you yourself like.

EDIT: Staff are human too. They get pissed off at times, so they tend to hit the button. You would too if you were in the place of the staff who banned you and him in your place. Cut em some slack.

:)

Thanks mate, I appreciate it.
I understand that being a mod here ain't easy, but why the hell are you always under stress MrSandvik? Look at r-t, he's chilling out the whole time, he <3 everyone and everyone <3 him.

Sigh, I hope this will be solved soon, as I never ever had problems here (expect with MrS 2 times already, he just doesn't like me) and I still like to visit WJ.

Have you heard me complain and bashing in the SB about katz?
Did I ever called a staff of katz/wj a dick or something? I've been always nice to everyone, and that's my reward.

And this is mainly about my AS thread, not about my ban peoples. I've been forum banned 3-4 times and SB banned countless times, I could careless about those. But my thread was LEGIT and broke no rules.

yeah, I don't get why WJ is against AS... Go on AS, no one will say bad thing about WJ. I guess, it has to do with the kids here on wj, the non-mature people that hate everything what can be hated. Like katz, when it died, everyone started hating it.. Déja vu.

First time. I banned you from the Chatbox because you said to Rick: "FUCK JAPAN!". That was really rude, as a lot of people lost their lives there today. And if you really meant that, you should have kept your mouth shut or gone to StormFront like other idiots.

I unbanned you like 10 minutes after.

About that AdminSpot thread, it's clearly you were trying to piss off the staff. You were advertising an forum for webmasters on a forum which is very established. Its stats can speak for it. It's just like everywhere, for example, you can't go on MusicBB and advertise AudioBB on it. It's obvious they would ban you.

I have nothing against you pi0. I try to treat everyone equally. it is not easy. you asked for it this time. Now you just have to accept the consequences for your actions. I think you are super cool.
but I'm serious, when I give a warning it should not be broken.
if you violate the warning, then you will get a ban. you knew it was going to happen.

And reply on my question too
I haven't ignored your warning Sandvik, I was just messing with you.. Sense of humor, where is yours?
Rick posted that img many times, like the others, why aren't they banned?

I've seen your warning, I haven't ignored it, that's a difference.

[SLIDE]http://eih.bz/s0/8cdae5d9c0.png[/SLIDE]
Profit, we are famous.

Edit:
added slide tags so the bitches can't report me -_-

Last edited by a moderator:
First time. I banned you from the Chatbox because you said to Rick: "FUCK JAPAN!". That was really rude, as a lot of people lost their lives there today.

The fuck.. That one didn't just cross a line.. A 10-min ban?!
Hundreds of people died. Think about that for a minute.

Edit:

Edit:
added slide tags so the bitches can't report me -.-

Reported for double posting.. bitch : )

So Sand, please ban Rick for also posting it one more time after you said not to.

Jason, are you serious? I cannot share my thoughts? So everytime someone says "Fuck America" or "Fuck England" I expect them to be banned. I see people say America sucks all the time and none of them get banned? I mean we had 9/11, world wars, etc.. What about all of those people who died then? Show respect to them!

Jason, I had no intentions on making anyone pissed. I wanted to share AS. Yes, I know you guys were dealing with that AS Katz thread, but AS is a nice forum with good articles.

I also would allow other cracking sites on my forum, what does it hurt? If your forum is better, does it matter? Now if AS had 100k members, I might see a problem. WJ is established and popular. Sharing one small forum isn't going to damage anything.

Calm the fuck down, Profit <3

You got banned, big fucking deal. People get banned all the time. They then get unbanned. What's with making drama out of it man? You're only going to piss off more people, induce feelings of hate against the staff here and what not. I doubt you'd want that in a community you yourself like.

EDIT: Staff are human too. They get pissed off at times, so they tend to hit the button. You would too if you were in the place of the staff who banned you and him in your place. Cut em some slack.

:)

I'm not siding with anybody here, I'm just a little iffy on the whole staff members are human part. Although staff are human, their moderation decisions shouldn't be influenced by emotions. Bans should be made on clear rule violations, not on a whim. Hell some members piss the fuck out of me at my forum but as long as no rules are broken I leave them be. If there is a level of inconsistency problems do arise, that's why bans should never be affected by the staff member's emotions. Nevertheless I'm not stating that Profit's ban was unjustified, I just have a disagreement with that edit statement:P.

For fucks sake, you're not serious, right? This happened in Japan, YESTERDAY!!! Not like few years ago, or even 10 years ago. It's still happening, they still don't know how many victims there are. So, you should show some respect.

It's still advertising. If it was big as WJunction, we'd have nothing against it. But it's basically stealing of users.

It's still advertising. If it was big as WJunction, we'd have nothing against it. But it's basically stealing of users.
Jason mate, I love you and you know that, but this ain't true.
Why people would like to join a smaller forum?
What's the reason? None. It's not stealing, nor advertising.

If I join a small forum, it's pure for the content, not for the community or w/e...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back