Status
Not open for further replies.

Arthur

Hello Guys,

This is Fake or Real? I mean you can get iPhone and other things in just 10-15$. You just bid (0.10$) and wait for the winner. You have to buy the bids in order to bid and if with in 10 second your name comes up in first then you win and they provide free shipping worldwide.

What's that?

Should we try or not?

Thank you

Last edited:
27 comments
If you feel lucky, go for it.

But don't expect results with investing $0.10 .... many people bid so it's pretty difficult to get something for this cheap.

Remember, if it looks too good to be true, it probably is. And it says 'bidding from US$0.50'. You got to have a long breath and cash.

Last edited:
It's close to impossible to win anything. Suppose you buy 50 bids for 50$ and an Iphone has a bid ending in 50 seconds. Now if you click on Bid it wil add 10 more seconds, which allows more people to bid. Then, a second guy comes and increases the bid which again increases the time by 10 seconds. This goes on until both of your credits get over and you will just end up renewing bids and losing money.

but it seems to be true i guess. We have to buy the bids and keep bidding unless we win but it is not sure that when the bid will be end. It could take 10 mintues or half and hour as well. But i noticed that one item does not take more than 20 minutes bidding.

This stuff has been around for years..
Madbid, Swoopo and all that.
You'll end up spending $100's or even $1000's to win something usually. Dont waste your time and money.

i have experienced that kind of site before.... you will never win anything thats for sure... its a trick to get money.

just look at the domain whois:

YqoqLk.png

its written verisign secured:
[slide]http://screensnapr.com/e/dheRsn.png[/slide]

but from the domain i can see Positive SSL

[slide]http://screensnapr.com/e/d81QUB.png[/slide]

featured in cnn,bbc,fox... my ass.

not a single search index
[slide]http://screensnapr.com/e/8uquyn.png[/slide]

Arthur, dont you get the concept?
They make $1000's on every product sold from bids. Yes, one person Wins, but they probs spent a aload on bids to begin with. You'd be better off buying it from the official store than use one of these bid sites lol.

i can assure you that its a script with a function bidding just 5sec before it ends. and the other users who are bidding is not real people those are created by the owner him self as a bot. How hard it is to generate hundreds of username which looks and feels real. of course ther are some real people , but they are the victims.

Yeah you are right man. I was thinking to spend some cash on it but it looks like fake. Gfxgru has cleared some technicalities about it. But still i am wondering how many peoples are bidding there? Do you think it could be robot or their own persons could be involved in it?

What gfxguru said.

They have bots which bid 5-3 secs before ending.And you keep bidding.But keep in mind that if 20 people bid of 20 times each of 0.50 thats 200$ in no time.When they cover the expenses they stop the bots and the real people start bid and win eventually.

You can spend 10$ up to 100$.

If you can and willing to check about such sites find a top one,and bid in most useless thing.That you believe noone will care to give more than 5$.And see where it will lead you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back