Status
Not open for further replies.
35 comments
After test it a bit, it seems to be a secure & reliable filehost, i know who are the owners and they´ll do a good job for sure :D

Last edited:
no no

ppl ask info for this host

AND I SAY WHAT ALL IN ITALY KNOW
all go away from this guys...we know them

then "perma" if you like this host use it

if TOU LIKE ADS THIS HOST PAY ADS FOR IT

if someone ask for info say what you know and other do the same

I'm sorry but any file host pretending to be legit should know better than to have DDL in the name. It's doombed from the start.

Anyone notice they are blocking people from the USA but having a USA Flag in the top corner?

Searched them on google:

ahgR2.jpg

Sigh.

no no

ppl ask info for this host

AND I SAY WHAT ALL IN ITALY KNOW
all go away from this guys...we know them

then "perma" if you like this host use it

if TOU LIKE ADS THIS HOST PAY ADS FOR IT

if someone ask for info say what you know and other do the same
Lol, other filehosts has adwords ads or even popups while here i only can see a neat design and an easy interface.

I know this host has recaptcha and bad speeds for freebies but just look what are doing the others, also they´re starting so its just no possible to offer more to freebies, they just wanna avoid overloads while provide good speeds/uptime to premiums

I'm sorry but any file host pretending to be legit should know better than to have DDL in the name. It's doombed from the start.

Anyone notice they are blocking people from the USA but having a USA Flag in the top corner?
They have same right as any other pop-up filehost that borns every day at WJ. You shouldn´t judge a filehost for a name...

About USA block is obvious, all cyberlockerz problems comes from USA and they´re also building and enormous center to spy USA citiziens activities, is logic to null route any USA IP, in fact i did the same with all my seedboxes and filesharing computers to avoid logs (Will have to buy soon p2p VPN)

If you add DDLStorage webserver is hosted at offshore location:

a7341863d0.png

And storage servers are OVH Gbit dedicated servers (DMCA applies) now it´s more easy understand why they have set current policy

695039970f.png

f57fd8f57f.png

Last edited:
i not talk about freeuser speed...

i talk about the owner of this host...

all in italy know how this ppl work...and all stay away from it !!!

and i talk about ads...

if you want ads this host you can pay banner her or pay for have an official support thread..

About USA block is obvious, all cyberlockerz problems comes from USA and they´re also building and enormous center to spy USA citiziens activities, is logic to null route any USA IP, in fact i did the same with all my seedboxes and filesharing computers to avoid logs (Will have to buy soon p2p VPN)

If you add DDLStorage webserver is hosted at offshore location:

a7341863d0.png

And storage servers are OVH Gbit dedicated servers (DMCA applies) now it´s more easy understand why they have set current policy

695039970f.png

f57fd8f57f.png
No I know the reason behind them blocking USA. That's obvious. It's just they were too lazy/didn't notice the USA flag still on the site. It should be a UK flag to highlight the fact you don't support USA users. Outside the USA when you support English but not the USA you show the UK Flag. That's why I pointed out the flag.

and i talk about ads...

if you want ads this host you can pay banner her or pay for have an official support thread..

And Who are You to tell that?

Ahhh now I understand......You have been banned from several forums.
Now I understand the reason because you are writing bullshits.

Really not able to understand why moderators have still not banned your account........I think thay will do it soon.....

is a good filehost

and i talk about ads...

Do not say shit

And Who are You to tell that?

Ahhh now I understand......You have been banned from several forums.
Now I understand the reason because you are writing bullshits.

Really not able to understand why moderators have still not banned your account........I think thay will do it soon.....

lol wj is a free forum

not same your shit nazi forum that banned all good uploader or who say "mmm this release dont work" or "excuseme netload give me error" lol

in your forum only grandmather user (80+)

im free to talk about the forum and the host becouse i not take money from noone

YOU CANT SAY THE BLOG (ddlhits) IS GOOD BECOUSE YOU ARE THE ADMIN OF IT !

and same for ddlstorage :D

REMEMBER THAT WJ IS A FREE FORUM NOT LIKE YOUR NAZI FORUM

ps.everyday ppl make video that talk about your noob blog...like this http://videobam.com/yhnFq (and now you come in wj to say "ban this" :facepalm:)

:P

Last edited:
lol permafrost

you dont know kaliber is ddlstorage???

:facepalm:

omg

ps.. seems you are interessed to this thread too much :D (and you dont know who are ddlstorage? :facepalm:)

Damn i know that from the start of this thread :facepalm: He has same right as you or any other at WJ to create a Filehost, sadly if they´re looking for uploaders with good content and they dont like you is not my fault.

this is not the problem

the problem is that i say that all ppl in italy know this guys and stay away...

this is the real situation...

then i think is important for all to know this...to chose if work with this host / guys or not

i think it's important and i say this...

but omg...
he come here to say...the host and the blog are good :D

but he not say that he are the admin :D

and, same the nazi , say that i will banned from wj only becouse i say that ppl know in italy this guys and all stay away :D

ppl can chose if use this host or not (i think it's not a news that the admin of a blog/service say that the service is good withou say that he is the admin of it :D)

ps. see the msg of kaliber

he talk good about netload becouse he use netload after ddlstorage...and obviosly he talk shit about other host... "dont use easybytez is a scam!!!" and similar post ...

this is not my problem but i like to know when ppl post for $$$$ or to say the true

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back