Selling DDLRank.com - Top Download Sites

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whoo

The Wise One
DDLRank.com - Established website with traffic

logo.jpg

Hello everyone,

I'm not going to write a complete sales topic regarding the sale but here's the deal:

What you get:
ddlrank.com domain which is currently PR (This will be pushed via Namecheap)
ddlrank.com website and source code

Traffic:
In Januari 2015 the site had over 17.000 unique visitors
I just exported 2 reports from Google Analytics that show the stable organic traffic this website has: Report1 Report2
Considering the fact that I did not promote this website the last year, it definitely has potential to grow even further!

Revenue:
The previous design included some space for banner advertising but apart from that I never had any plans to make money from this.
You could offer the top spots for money, put a site in bold for a small fee and even sell banners... I even had to idea to extend the file hosting section to include referral links, ...

Why am I selling this?
I could give you the whole 'the website has not reached it's full potential bullshit' story but to be honest I don't have time to maintain the website, only minimal effort is required but I got a job, a house, a wife, hobbies and other stuff to do which have become more important over the last years...

Proof
Proof that I am authorized to sell this.

Starting bid: $250
Minimum increments: $25
BIN: $750
Bidding ends: Februari 9 2015 10 AM Central European Summer Time (CEST)

Questions? Please send me a PM or post a reply...

Last edited:
7 comments
What surprise.. But before selling, can you please consider to add us on the warez's blog list.. we are magshouse.com, warezaz.com and microhd.org

If I have enough money, I would like to buy from you. :)

What surprise.. But before selling, can you please consider to add us on the warez's blog list.. we are magshouse.com, warezaz.com and microhd.org

If I have enough money, I would like to buy from you. :)

Your websites have been added and will be visible in 24 hours.

Note to everyone: To add a website, we must simply edit a file and add the domains to it, 24 hours later, the website updates via a cron job and everything becomes visible again.

I'm in at $250. Please pm me your reserve price.

Thank you for bidding. There is no reserve price, if the BIN price is not met at Februari 9 2015 10 AM Central European Summer Time (CEST), the highest bidder will receive everything.

Regards,
Whoo

Bidding end tomorrow, if anyone else is interested in the site, now is the time...

Regards,
Whoo

Last edited:
Thank you. I will wait for the winning !

I'm in at $250. Please pm me your reserve price.

Thank you for bidding. There is no reserve price, if the BIN price is not met at Februari 9 2015 10 AM Central European Summer Time (CEST), the highest bidder will receive everything.

Regards,
Whoo

Bidding end tomorrow, if anyone else is interested in the site, now is the time...

Regards,
Whoo

Would you provide the same hosting location to get this moved?

The hosting is not included in the sale. The new owner will have to provide hosting. If required, I will setup the site on the new hosting location.

Regards,
Whoo

PS: Few hours left :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back