DDLRank.com - Ranking DDL Websites and Warez Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whoo

The Wise One

Hello WJ,

I present to you: DDLRank.com, a website that ranks all the top DDL websites and Warez Forums.

DDLRank is a website that has been created for all the webmasters and uploaders in the warez scene. We provide you with several resources that help you making your webmaster/uploader life more successful. We have a daily updated list of all the top ranking DDL sites and all the top ranking warez forums. Since the alexa rank, pagerank and amount of indexed pages in the search engines doesn't change every hour we have chosen to update all the statistics once a day. However this interval may change in the future.
banner.png

DDLRank does it's best to list every possible site. Unfortunately we don't have the time nor resources to search the internet for new websites everyday. If you feel like your site should be added to the list don't hesitate to send us an e-mail. If you do so make sure you don't forget to include the link to your website else we won't be able to list you.

I hope this will stop the users from making endless topics about what DDL websites to submit too and what warez forums to post on.

Suggestions and feedback are appreciated!

EDIT: Please do not post in this topic to get your site added, simply use the contact page on the website.

59 comments
Looks great mate, It'd be awesome if users had the ability to add their own site to the list. For example, if someone wants to add DDL.com, they add a verification page within their directory and it gets added. The ability to compare sites (Alexa graphs) would be great.

Warezlobby is #2 w00t!

Not anymore lulz :D

Nice work! (Y)

Thanks!

Looks great mate, It'd be awesome if users had the ability to add their own site to the list. For example, if someone wants to add DDL.com, they add a verification page within their directory and it gets added. The ability to compare sites (Alexa graphs) would be great.

The compare option isn't needed in my opinion as all the tables are sortable. I don't really get why you would compare 2 sites if you can already compare all of them.

The add website feature would be an addon for the future. I have already considered it but still thinking on how I would handle this (and stay user-friendly && noob-proof).

Nice idea mate :)
Thanks yay :D

"The compare option isn't needed in my opinion as all the tables are sortable. I don't really get why you would compare 2 sites if you can already compare all of them."

You could compare the pageviews/bounce/search etc.

Code:
www.CyberWarez.Info

May want to add this site , as i am not the Admin so did not mail you. :)
Sorry if posting here isnt allowed. (I have read the 1st post but still did not email for the reason mentioned above)

:( Damn my always right Guess is now Down by this incident. I am not 99.99% right in what i guess.

OnTopic : I am sending u name of my forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back