Status
Not open for further replies.

tdsii

Banned
Banned
I am looking for a staff member who will submit ddl links. 2000 links a day (needs only 50 clicks a day!)

How? The submission page is always ready, Title + link + category + all other details.

All what you need is to have a quick look on the titles and click on submit.
A special page/tool will be provided to facilitate your work.

No need to follow katz submission rules.

Benefits:
Accepted staff members will be given access to a private rapidleech server leechco.com (many premium accounts inside)
along with special forum category only for 'Staff' members where you can exchange accounts with other staff member and benefit from what others have to provide.
VIP section will be opened, usually contain direct HTTP/FTP links only, very hot promotions, nicely organized public rapidleech list, cracked xxx passwords (skdown as username in xxx sites!!) and much more!
Above all, I purchase accounts periodically and give away monthly to distinguished staff members.

Site: skdown.net

Position still open for 3 more people

39 comments
no it is actually 2000, i said it is an automated process so it is alot more easy that submitting 10

EDIT: for those who freaked out, it is a 10-30 minutes process a day only, or 3 minutes if you have a fast connection. As i said everything is done, just click submit and you will get a new list and another time and so on. Dummy easy boring job.

Sadly I have a 33.6kbps connection which takes me an hour to do this process for 2000-3000 links.

Anyway, trust me on this, it is a lot more easy than copy pasting each title and each link for 10 submissions!

I'm interested in helping out in a few days' time. Busy right now, and wouldn't want to commit to it when I don't have the time. In a few days I'll have time though.

SJACK: when your ready add me and let me know, wont take 20 mins a day depending on how fast u do stuff.

regards

amazing

jannysoft no it is fine, i hate this country anyway. u wont even get the full 33.6. some provide 128 kbps and still same old shit, latency is 5 seconds.

anw this is the reason i want someone to handle this job with a benefit in return.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back