DDL Auto Submitter 1.0(C++, Qt)

Status
Not open for further replies.

markmx

Wanna show you my app for mass submitting
DDL Auto Submitter 1.0 - wrote on c++ and Qt, it's beta version for testing but works is correctly and good. In main window you have to set rss(2.0) channel link and hit "Get RSS" button, after that program starts to get posts from your rss. RSS needs to be 2.0 and has at least 10 posts(titles and links). After getting all fields on current tab will be filled and you can hit "Submit" button for start. If your rss channel has at least 100 posts, you can do next: press "Get RSS" button and hold it for 1 second, program starts to get posts and when it's done, all fields on all tabs will be filled. Now, for start all submitters to submit, just press "Submit" on tab as you want and hold for 1 second, all tabs start to work. 10 threads for 10 posts at the same time.

With program you can find ddls base, it's my base for testing, you can add your ddls in it or delete not needed, also use # for disabling.

PS use UPX for unpack binaries if you not trust.

Last edited by a moderator:
11 comments
AntiVir 7.11.14.90 2011.09.02 TR/Crypt.ULPM.Gen
aga, i see it on virustotal.. .cool =) i wrote a virus =)... very nice...
why other avs not detected it?

Last edited:
Virus: TR/Crypt.ULPM.Gen
Type: Trojan
In the wild: Yes
Reported Infections: Low
Distribution Potential: Low
Damage Potential: Low
Static file: No
Engine version: 7.03.00.32

TR/Crypt.ULPM.Gen.trojan is a malicious spyware virus which uses malignant tricks to download malicious malware from the Internet.
TR/Crypt.ULPM.Gen.trojan opens up firewalls and collects confidential information such as personal financial information.
TR/Crypt.ULPM.Gen.trojan also downloads additional components before the hackers get the remote access to the infected PC. TR/Crypt.ULPM.Gen.trojan definitely has an identified security risk and you need to remove TR/Crypt.ULPM.Gen.trojan immediately while you detect it.

what the av you use?

Matrix4u
do you know how to use upx? please try to unpack all binaries(exe and dlls) and test distributive.

for all - use it in sandbox if you afraid...or not use. just wanted to show, use UPX for unpack binaries and check again and you will see it

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back