Days had passed and WHM still in trial version

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drakul

I bought vps from wrzhost.com on 19 August and the WHM/Cpanel is still in (15 days ?) trial version. Should I worry about this ? :(

14 comments
Hello.

Yes, we are aware of this problem. We have now found out whats causing this and we are working with our distributor to get it resolved. This should be resolved in the next 24 hours, if not sooner!

Please note that we normally do not reply to these topics, its much faster to log a ticket or failing that please email me personally. nick@wrzhost.com

Many Thanks,
Nick Preston.

Of course I did contacted them before posting the thread.

Run the following as root on the server: /usr/local/cpanel/cpkeyclt your key can only need to be updated.
Just did /usr/local/cpanel/cpkeyclt as root and restart the vps. Still in trial version.

I run it again and again the WHM/Cpanel is still a trial license. I checked at verify.cpanel.net and it say the package are 45-DAY-TEST (Test License good for 45 days). I have paid for this WHM/Cpanel license. It should be paid version, not trial.

I run it again and again the WHM/Cpanel is still a trial license. I checked at verify.cpanel.net and it say the package are 45-DAY-TEST (Test License good for 45 days). I have paid for this WHM/Cpanel license. It should be paid version, not trial.
Whats your IP?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back