Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm uploader, I need to expand Storage. I was bought premium but my Storage don't expand.

I was send mail to datafile but their don't reply me.( I send it 48 hours)

Please help me. How I can expand Storage ?

Thanks you.

Did you email them or did you use the "Contact Us" button? Use the "Contact Us" option if you did not. Click "Help" to find it.

Take a screenshot of your account so they can see how much storage you have and send that along with your concerns.

They should take care of the problem fairly quickly then.

wow great, got a new sale after almost 2.5 months and through other payment methods payanyway.ru, user is from usa too.

i think they had a problem registering new sales (though rebills working fine) after upgrade and now resolved everything. keep posting regularly sales will come. also they removed reseller method may be because they haven't implemented a system to determine affiliate id.

i think they had a problem registering new sales (though rebills working fine) after upgrade and now resolved everything. keep posting regularly sales will come. also they removed reseller method may be because they haven't implemented a system to determine affiliate id.

i am getting registrations but no sales or rebills why they dont stick with proper stable gateway every month we face the same issues.

i am getting registrations but no sales or rebills why they dont stick with proper stable gateway every month we face the same issues.

still no sales ?

Payment requested 31th, quoted like "PAID" on my account like about 5 days now, but never received any penny on my WebMoney account.
scam ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back