Status
Not open for further replies.
Get Paid For Downloads (Earnings table for each 1,000 downloads):

SizeA*B*C*D*Country Groups
0 bytes - 50 MB$3$1$1$0.5 A:Belgium, Canada, France, Germany, Italy, Japan, Netherlands, Poland, Saudi Arabia, Spain, United Kingdom, United States
B:Austria, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, Israel, New Zealand, Norway, Portugal, Qatar, Russia, South Africa, Sweden, Switzerland
C:Argentina, Brazil, Bulgaria, Dominican Republic, Estonia, Greece, Hong Kong, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Slovenia, Turkey, Ukraine
D:Algeria, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Cambodia, Chile, Colombia, Croatia, Egypt, Georgia, Guatemala, Honduras, Indonesia, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kosovo, Kyrgyzstan, Lebanon, Macedonia, Mexico, Moldova, Montenegro, Morocco, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Sudan, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Thailand, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Venezuela, Vietnam
50 MB - 100 MB$6$3$1$0.5
100 MB - 250 MB$8$5$1.5$0.5
250 MB - 500 MB$11$8$3$0.5
500 MB - 2 GB$22$9$3.5$0.5
> 2 GB$45$12$4$0.5

Not if I'm clumsy ...
I registered and can not find how to join the affiliate program.

A few days ago money from my Datafile account gone. I wrote to support i got message: "that they once a week process refunds which been requested by customers". I checked ID's people who bought premium accounts in last two weeks and they still can dowload files which are mark as " for premium user only". So Datafile one day will not count rebills and the other they will count but take Your money after a few days.

Just blank registerations

DateDownloadsRegsSales/RefundsRebillsSales from sitesReferralsTotal
QuantityAmountQuantityAmountQuantityAmount
2015-05-1146/105 / 0$0,0000$0,0000$0,0000$0,0000$0,0000
Total46 / 1050 / 0$0,00000$0,00000$0,0000$0,0000$0,0000

My Premium expires on Dec 20, 2015 but When i'm trying to download i'm getting an ErrorCode 6: Trafic left: 168.71 MB so i cannot download nothing.Whats going on? Is there any problem here?

Last edited:
My Premium expires on Dec 20, 2015 but When i'm trying to download i'm getting an ErrorCode 6: Trafic left: 168.71 MB so i cannot download nothing.Whats going on? Is there any problem here?

Was that a free premium account they gave you to start with? If so, you went through your dl bandwidth and now they expect you to maintain your account with your earnings like all other sites do. Remember, Datafile gives premium account holders a certain amount of dl bandwidth each month instead of limiting per day how much you can download. I don't recall what they start you with but it's not as much as a regular premium account but you can click on your profile to show how much you have left each month. It also allows you to prolong your account, too, with your earnings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back