Status
Not open for further replies.
Just fuck it. I already replaced most of my datafile links with different file host. All these constant problems is costing me way too much money.
Maybe I will use them again when they fix EVERYTHING.

Just fuck it. I already replaced most of my datafile links with different file host. All these constant problems is costing me way too much money.
Maybe I will use them again when they fix EVERYTHING.

I am thinking to do the same. I lose much time the last days trying to upload files because of uploading problems and nothing is fixed.

Also no waiting time for free downloads is fixed, the 6-12 months premium plans are removed.

But uploading problems are the most important.

Datafile, can you fix it or not?

Give a reply. There is problem with uploading.

Last edited:
It's really easy and fast to replace all your links if you use that software by freddy.
I knew I was getting less sales because of all the problems. No reason to stay and put up with it.
Switching to a different filehost and getting more sales is better use of your time than dealing with all the problems and getting less sales and hoping it will fix itself.
I still have rebills from Datafile, I will still withdraw it. And if I have to reach the minimum, then I will temporarily use them for a few days or something.
Getting more sales is worth losing a few rebills.

I have just bought premium as I am going to start using this site but how is everyone uploading as ftp doesn't seem to work for me.

I tried to upload a file of 690 MB size via Webupload in my NL RDP.

It reached 100% and it stuck there for about 5 minutes. And after that i got this message.

4-49d1dd1.jpg

Upload is fixed now. Hope it wont have problems again.

Datafile, can you please activate the waiting time that each user is setting via his Partner settings on Free downloads delay method?

For example 35 minutes etc?

It will help making sales better. It is so simple.

Right now many free downloads and few registrations and low sales.

Please fix this and everything will work better. :)

Last edited:
Datafile, can you please activate the waiting time that each user is setting via his Partner settings on Free downloads delay method?

For example 35 minutes etc?

It will help making sales better. It is so simple.

Right now many free downloads and few registrations and low sales.

Please fix this and everything will work better. :)

100% sure. please do it!

WTF is this ???? Waiting time for free download is now 3 minutes , where is my setting ?

Everyone's now easily can download from my DF links for free !

With DF constantly some problems , problems without sales .

Last edited:
My first week on DF about 20 days ago, i had 9 regs and 5 sales with 830 free downloads. And then i had much less posts in DF than i have now.

My current week (2 February-8 February) 2 regs and 1 sale with about 2500 free dls.

It obvious that free users can download everything very easily, Datafile.

I am wondering why you dont allow us set the waiting time and you have set it 3 minutes.

Of course, if this goes on, i m not going to work more for DF.

Last edited:
WTF is this ???? Waiting time for free download is now 3 minutes , where is my setting ?

Everyone's not easily can download from my DF links for free !

thats our main-problem at the moment!

but no solving, reasons or answers of datafile?

No DF answers ? What they think what they are ????? Or better question is - what they think what we are ? Flock of sheeps ?

Because that , I don't have sales also on my mirror links .

I think I'll delete all my DF files , they only make a problems !

why you guys think it make such a difference if its 3 or 30 minutes?
anyway DF does not give fast dl speeds to free user from my experience so there is always a good reason to buy premium if content is worth it.

also DF ruin their own reputation by uploaders having set up 30-60minutes waiting time. that is just pretty much user unfriendly.

i can make premium with other hosts where user have only 90 sec. or even less to wait. if this would be the key to generate premium sales all host would set up 30minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back