Status
Not open for further replies.
The website behavior is pretty bad lately. EVERYDAY and I mean EVERYDAY, the website is down. They should use cloudflare or something, I and users are sick of the crashes that occurs at a daily basis. NOW IS DOWN!

Also that https/http glitch on premium page is a sales killer. 95% of the potential clients won't buy because they would not think about removing that "s" because it is stupid.

Last edited:
I already did that, but for now they didn't answered. It is very VERY BAD, basically we work for nothing (PPS) at this moment.

Last edited:
I already did that, but for now they didn't answered. It is very VERY BAD, basically we work for nothing (PPS) at this moment.

I have opened it too...NO ANSWERS..

Yesterday i opened another one NOT regarding this issue...No response... Just switched to this host...i hope it works like it used to do :(

I have opened it too...NO ANSWERS..

Yesterday i opened another one NOT regarding this issue...No response... Just switched to this host...i hope it works like it used to do :(

I hope it does too... Last month, today, I had one sale, today I have one rebill. From this angle it looks good but they should fix those errors because we really work for nothing, and worst than that, we do registrations that I don't know we gonna be credited when the system will be fixed and those users that registered an account then, buy a premium...

How Datafile pay ?

Auto or Manual ? Which day we need to request payout ? and they pay every week ?
Auto.
No need request, you just need reach 10$ until Friday 23:59 then you will receive it on Friday of next week (7 days hold).
Yes weekly payout!

If I have 20$ this past friday it will appear in the stats like a payment? or I must wait to the next friday?

If I have 20$ this past friday it will appear in the stats like a payment? or I must wait to the next friday?
If you reached 20$ on Friday Dec 26 you will get payment on Friday Jan 02.
As Uploader07 said, you will can see the info about this payment on Profile > Payments tab.

If you reached 20$ on Friday Dec 26 you will get payment on Friday Jan 02.
As Uploader07 said, you will can see the info about this payment on Profile > Payments tab.

Due to I don't see nothing in the payments tab I was searching here if the payment was automatic

On the statistics page,whats the meaning of the numbers 40/2 (for example ) in the download column?

I know this is probably not the forum to ask, but can anyone give me an invite for forumophilia?
PM me, I can pay the usual price.
I didn't knew it was a price for this.:thumbdown:

Last edited:
On the statistics page,whats the meaning of the numbers 40/2 (for example ) in the download column?
It means that 40 files were downloaded by free/registered users and 2 files were downloaded by premium users.

@Datafile

You need fix the site it's very unstable.
Everytime it's down today.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back