Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry for ask this one, because there're many question related it. So I started working with datafile at 14 of December (Last sunday) and I reach minpay (10$-wmz) at 17 of December (Wednesday) I think yesterday (Friday) in my payment log should have information about payment like status "Paid" and money will be holded 7 days, mean next friday i will get my money, right?

But now in my payment log have no information. anything wrong here?

Or next friday i will get money without any status like that.

Thanks all !

Thank you!
Don't worry, usually payment log shows status info when the payment is done (paid), sometimes one day before payday, you will get it next Friday (y)

Hey guys Data file is not repsonding to my queries... i wanted 1 TB harddisk and 1 month premium so that i could start uploading and i sent numerous messages on contact us button but no response? Any suggestions??

Hey guys Data file is not repsonding to my queries... i wanted 1 TB harddisk and 1 month premium so that i could start uploading and i sent numerous messages on contact us button but no response? Any suggestions??

Register and open a ticket, i´m new with Datafile and they responded within 2 hours to my ticket.

Register and open a ticket, i´m new with Datafile and they responded within 2 hours to my ticket.

I have already opened ticket about 3 of them since 2 days.No response

I work with DataFile almost a month , with mirrored hoster I have more sales .

Looks like work with DataFile it`s not a good choice , unless someone is happy with one sale per week , or PPS plan is a better choice ...

Question for all of you !!!!!!
Would you sincerely say - what is your average ... how much downloads and sales you have , what is your waiting time for free downloads , and how much stored files you have ?

Me : cca 80/20 , one sale for 2 weeks , 60 minutes and 200 Gb

Last edited:
I work with DataFile almost a month , with mirrored hoster I have more sales .

Looks like work with DataFile it`s not a good choice , unless someone is happy with one sale per week , or PPS plan is a better choice ...

Question for all of you !!!!!!
Would you sincerely say - what is your average ... how much downloads and sales you have , what is your waiting time for free downloads , and how much stored files you have ?

Me : cca 80/20 , one sale for 2 weeks , 60 minutes and 200 Gb
Post DataFile links without mirrors and you will get more sales (specially if your mirrors are on popular hosts like RG, UL, K2S etc.) ;)

5jm1g0
Is datafile Banned from forumophilia?

eabd5c374830668
eabd5c374830668.jpg

To mirkoislavko

Statistically I have to say that this is the worst results I had in the last 4 years in my uploading process in the first month working with a new host. I worked with a lot of filehosts and the average earning in my first month was like 1000$. With this host I have until now (28 nov - 22 Dec) 507$. I started in force but only the first week the earning ware good and after that the earnings ware SUPER LOW.

I am gonna still work with them to see how the rebills are coming. I worked in the past with a host that gave 100% true rebills and it was super. In 4 month I would make 1200$ per month with not that much effort but now I work at a maximum rate and the results are pretty low!

So it's your opinion if you gonna use this host or not. What I said above are my results :)

To mirkoislavko

Statistically I have to say that this is the worst results I had in the last 4 years in my uploading process in the first month working with a new host. I worked with a lot of filehosts and the average earning in my first month was like 1000$. With this host I have until now (28 nov - 22 Dec) 507$. I started in force but only the first week the earning ware good and after that the earnings ware SUPER LOW.

I am gonna still work with them to see how the rebills are coming. I worked in the past with a host that gave 100% true rebills and it was super. In 4 month I would make 1200$ per month with not that much effort but now I work at a maximum rate and the results are pretty low!

So it's your opinion if you gonna use this host or not. What I said above are my results :)

If your earnings were so good elsewhere, then why are you now with datafile? Not trolling, serious question.
And earnings/sales are down everywhere right now, not just datafile. Check every single thread for every single host here on wj and everyone is bitching about low sales, everywhere.

If your earnings were so good elsewhere, then why are you now with datafile? Not trolling, serious question.
And earnings/sales are down everywhere right now, not just datafile. Check every single thread for every single host here on wj and everyone is bitching about low sales, everywhere.

Because the filehosting company that I worked closed their gates. They paid every money they owned me and they also notified me that the closing will come, they had problems like any other host with payment processors and in the end they ware restricted by VISA... so they had 2 choices. Trying to implement other processors or close that process. They choose to close it!

All the companies that I leave ware because in the end I didn't made as much (started stealing), they closed the project and notified me, they banned me with no reason (as filepost did, I had 700$ that they didn't paid me) but with almost all of the host I worked, that happened after 6 or more months so I had time to earn good money.

For example I worked with uploaded, in the first month I did 1400 euros and like 900-1400 in the next 5 month but than started shaving SUPER and also they didn't paid rebills, they say they pay but they don't... and than the earning dropped with a super rate. Because all the users exteneded their accounts I didn't received nothing and I didn't had the potential to bring new sales because I already did that with the traffic I made (maxim). So my earning started dropping like 500 euro per month, than 400, than I almost didn't made any sales only earning from downloads like 10 euros per day but that didn't worked for me...

So I just talked about the first months with my style of uploading should be the most high in values but with this host are very low. I hope that in the next month, with rebills and new sales I am gonna increase my earnings but if datafile has a poor ratio sales-rebills that would not happen.

Last edited:
Post DataFile links without mirrors and you will get more sales (specially if your mirrors are on popular hosts like RG, UL, K2S etc.) ;)

Yes logical, but is it clever choice to choose Data File instead of this popular hosts ?

The first week I worked only with Data File and had only one sale , then I added K2S like mirror . Next whole week DataFile = 0 sales , K2S = 3 sales .
Data File = only one sale at the beginning , later ... with much more uploaded and posted files , sales = 0 , really absurdly .

To mirkoislavko

Thanks so much for your time and answer . My experience are four filehosts and with DataFile I have the worst results ever .

I'll try it more this week , and If nothing change - I will definitely give up from Data File .

Yes logical, but is it clever choice to choose Data File instead of this popular hosts ?

The first week I worked only with Data File and had only one sale , then I added K2S like mirror . Next whole week DataFile = 0 sales , K2S = 3 sales .
Data File = only one sale at the beginning , later ... with much more uploaded and posted files , sales = 0 , really absurdly .

To mirkoislavko

Thanks so much for your time and answer . My experience are four filehosts and with DataFile I have the worst results ever .

I'll try it more this week , and If nothing change - I will definitely give up from Data File .
It's logical and clever choice to use only DataFile links in this case.
When you use still fresh and new host like DF you can't expect many sales at start, specially if you use mirrors like RG or K2S, it's simple, users will first buy premium from older, trusted and popular hosts. To avoid this you need to be persistent, regular in posting only with DF links, and of course with good and popular content, then more sales will come for sure. Be patience with new host, at least test it one or two months, lower than this period is too early to get whole picture of this host. All hosts not just new ones have ups and downs in sales, it varies from day to day.
You can also get mentioned sales with other hosts by using them separately on different sites.
Example:
1. site - only DF links
2. site - only RG links
3. site - only K2S links
4. site - RG - K2S links
etc. combination's
Good luck ;)

Cannot remote upload from Rapidgator or uploaded.net (both premium) to Datafile.com.What i'm doing wrong? Any help please?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back