Status
Not open for further replies.
Edit: You don't have a lot of sales? (I thought you answered my question about today sales, because 2 rebills in 1 week is SUPER low...)

Last edited:
Edit: You don't have a lot of sales? (I thought you answered my question about today sales, because 2 rebills in 1 week is SUPER low...)
Well we're currently only 4 days into this week. Sales and rebills are indeed low this week though. But he asked if rebills were working so that's what I was answering.

how long it takes to receive payment from them? is there is specific day? by request or automatic? i hope someone will answer my questions. thanks

So nobody can confirm sales in the past days? Maybe something happened to their payment processor or... we should stop working because we do more damage in this way... (PS: The website is down for the moment)

can't find answers to my questions. can you give the link? or just answer my question instead. thanks

LAZYYYYY, there ware like 100 messages about this. It is automatic every Friday with 7 day hold if you meet the minimum amount. So you will be paid on 19 for the sum you made between 5-12 of this month, if in that period you had the minimum amount for withdrawal.

Sorry for ask this one, because there're many question related it. So I started working with datafile at 14 of December (Last sunday) and I reach minpay (10$-wmz) at 17 of December (Wednesday) I think yesterday (Friday) in my payment log should have information about payment like status "Paid" and money will be holded 7 days, mean next friday i will get my money, right?

But now in my payment log have no information. anything wrong here?

Or next friday i will get money without any status like that.

Thanks all !

Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back