Status
Not open for further replies.
Lifetime :thumbdown:
I agree, Lifetime is not good. With Lifetime plan we get only 1 big sale, only one time. When many users buy Lifetime plan you just get lot of premium downloads without sales. It's better if the users need renew everytime when their premium expires.

But 1 year plan is ok! :)

Lifetime :thumbdown:
I agree, Lifetime is not good. With Lifetime plan we get only 1 big sale, only one time. When many users buy Lifetime plan you just get lot of premium downloads without sales. It's better if the users need renew everytime when their premium expires.

But 1 year plan is ok! :)

one time can be good my friend.. because this days you know how work this sites.. today site load, after 1 month maybe yes maybe not..

End of datafile for me ( because of the 500mb bullshit ) . Too much changes in a little time to be counted as a stable host !!

Last edited:
End of datafile for me ( because of the 500mb bullshit ) . Too much changes in a little time to be counted as a stable host !!

It can be Stable make 1GB free user no one provide 512MB as i know , and now i seeing on many forums and site they are receiving warnings by Admins post atleast those links who provide 1 GB or 1023 MB for free user

Datafile will be banned from forums if they insist on this 512 MB rule.

Many users are getting warnings because free download users can not download files bigger than 512 MB.

I would like to test Datafile, but this rules is preventing me from doing this.

I hope they will change it soon.

Datafile will be banned from forums if they don't fix the counter. The time counter resets if you close it.

For example if you have to wait 1 hour to download a file (free account) and you waited like 40 minutes and after that you close your browser or your browser window with datafile than you have to wait again 1 hour. There are users that can't wait with their PC open...

That is the principal reason why datafile will get banned from forum. They should fix that first!

I attached in image:

image.jpg

EDIT: Please answer ticket 12191, I replied.

Last edited:
Looks like Datafile Finished now Cause today a many user posted comments said please dont post DataFile Links

I HAVE ONE QUESTION TO ALL UPLOADERS AND WEMASTERS

Which file hosting provide 512 MB download to free Users ????

Last edited:
Datafile will be banned from forums if they don't fix the counter. The time counter resets if you close it.

For example if you have to wait 1 hour to download a file (free account) and you waited like 40 minutes and after that you close your browser or your browser window with datafile than you have to wait again 1 hour. There are users that can't wait with their PC open...

That is the principal reason why datafile will get banned from forum. They should fix that first!

I attached in image:

image.jpg

EDIT: Please answer ticket 12191, I replied.

Its not bug. Its normal... If some user close browser counter cant work.

PS. Problem with 512 Mb max file size download will be fixed in Monday.

datafile will be banned from forums if they don't fix the counter. The time counter resets if you close it.

For example if you have to wait 1 hour to download a file (free account) and you waited like 40 minutes and after that you close your browser or your browser window with datafile than you have to wait again 1 hour. There are users that can't wait with their pc open...

That is the principal reason why datafile will get banned from forum. they should fix that first!

I attached in image:

image.jpg

edit: Please answer ticket 12191, i replied.

its not bug. Its normal... If some user close browser counter cant work.

Ps. Problem with 512 mb max file size download will be fixed in monday.

ps. Problem with 512 mb max file size download will be fixed in monday.

who said it will be fixed???

With how many filehosts did you work until now? I am not trying to offend you but that is a noob explanation :). All the hosts out there memorize the time left and using cookies for this. Do you find it normal to leave you PC, forced, open for 1 hour? Try ul, rapidgator, k2s, nitroflare all the hosts out there and all the hosts your mind can create and they don't have this reset.

EDIT: And I never said it was a bug, I just said it was a very bad very very bad feature, behavior...

Last edited:
its not bug. Its normal... If some user close browser counter cant work.

Ps. Problem with 512 mb max file size download will be fixed in monday.

ps. Problem with 512 mb max file size download will be fixed in monday.

who said it will be fixed???

Support DF.

With how many filehosts did you work until now? I am not trying to offend you but that is a noob explanation :). All the hosts out there memorize the time left and using cookies for this. Do you find it normal to leave you PC, forced, open for 1 hour? Try ul, rapidgator, k2s, nitroflare all the hosts out there and all the hosts your mind can create and they don't have this reset.

EDIT: And I never said it was a bug, I just said it was a very bad very very bad feature, behavior...

In RG you must waiting for download file max 180 seconds. Try close browser after 90 seconds and than open again. You will need to wait again 180 seconds. In DF uploader can choose how much time customer must waiting for download. If you want you can put 30 seconds.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back