Status
Not open for further replies.
free users are only able to DL 512 Mb? IMO, not good but that is just me.... DATAFILE should changed their page though since it still says that free users:
Maximum download file Size2 GB

free users are only able to DL 512 Mb? IMO, not good but that is just me.... DATAFILE should changed their page though since it still says that free users:

You can download files up to 512 Mb in free mode
Upgrade to premium to have opportunity to download files up to 30 GB

​this need to be changed it should be 1024 MB .. or give us the choice between 512 or 1024 ..

​this need to be changed it should be 1024 MB .. or give us the choice between 512 or 1024 ..

I agree... I would even like it to be able to choose until 2G for free users.... we should have the option to choose...

Thank you all for the answers. I will wait a little :)

EDIT: Everybody interested in my situation... I didn't received the payment and it is already the end of the day (requested on PP). An official of datafile didn't replied to my messages or tickets to make my situation clear. I hope tomorrow will get some news.

They pay every friday with 7 days hold. To get paid this friday you need to have min 100 $ in your balance last friday.

Btw payment received

what the hell ? I thought free users can download upto 2gb. 512 MB is bullshit. @ Datafile, plz make it atleast 1gb. Or else I will have to leave this host

I so agree with your comments
File not allow free download will be prohibited in all forums
That is a stupid decision I've ever known
If this continues,future datafile will be banned on all pages wed

I just received a warning by the forum
if not removed I will be forever barred forum
horrible

Last edited:
They pay every friday with 7 days hold. To get paid this friday you need to have min 100 $ in your balance last friday.

Btw payment received

If that is the case than you are right and I hope that is the reason. I just heard someone that they count something like Monday - Sunday paying on Friday and that's why I thought I should get paid. Anyway, I can't do a thing at the moment just to work until the next Friday and see then.

By the way did you got paid in PP or wmz?

Thank you!

If that is the case than you are right and I hope that is the reason. I just heard someone that they count something like Monday - Sunday paying on Friday and that's why I thought I should get paid. Anyway, I can't do a thing at the moment just to work until the next Friday and see then.

By the way did you got paid in PP or wmz?

Thank you!

Don't worry, you will get paid next friday. I got paid with PP.

You're welcome :)

Last edited:
I think that for who is working on PPS the max file size for free users download should be 2048Mb (2Gb).
With this size of files can bring sales.

The most of filehosts are working with this file size: for example Keep2share, Rapidgator, Upstore, etc.

Last edited:
Is there something I can do that time counter will not reset if I close the browser windows. Let's say some user is trying to download and he has to wait 1 hour before download will become available... if they close the browser window the timer will reset back to 1 hour. I receive a lot, a lot of complains about this and also I don't find this logic. I think this is a great website but I don't know how much time I can use it under those circumstances.

I think that for who is working on PPS the max file size for free users download should be 2048Mb (2Gb).
With this size of files can bring sales.

The most of filehosts are working with this file size: for example Keep2share, Rapidgator, Upstore, etc.

I'm on PPS the max size is 512 MB ...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back