Status
Not open for further replies.
Sale is not ok with datafile but rebill is so amazing for me compare to RG or k2s, 80% my rebill approve

lol. Do you know why?
Because Datafile accepts ONLY CREDIT CARD. Credit card is easily rebilled.
But because datafile accepts only credit card, you don't get sales from people who can't pay with credit card or prefer to pay with other methods. This is not a good thing.

K2S and RG accept credit card + many other payment methods. You get more sales this way. But you will get the false "illusion" that your rebill rate is lower, because
most of the other payment methods aren't possible for rebill.

Sale is not ok with datafile but rebill is so amazing for me compare to RG or k2s, 80% my rebill approve

lol. Do you know why?
Because Datafile accepts ONLY CREDIT CARD. Credit card is easily rebilled.
But because datafile accepts only credit card, you don't get sales from people who can't pay with credit card or prefer to pay with other methods. This is not a good thing.

K2S and RG accept credit card + many other payment methods. You get more sales this way. But you will get the false "illusion" that your rebill rate is lower, because
most of the other payment methods aren't possible for rebill.

Now I know why quite hard to get sale with datafile

Today NO signal rebill :facepalm:

All you do in this thread is cry about no rebill/low sale/refund,
but as soon as you get your little payment on Friday, you post "DF IS THE BEST GUYS!"
You remind me of a sad puppy that gets all happy as soon as he gets a little treat.

Today NO signal rebill :facepalm:

All you do in this thread is cry about no rebill/low sale/refund,
but as soon as you get your little payment on Friday, you post "DF IS THE BEST GUYS!"
You remind me of a sad puppy that gets all happy as soon as he gets a little treat.

LOL, it seem you known my payment a little? :cough: . I don't cry in here, OK? DF alway payment on time, it mean that best filehosts.

Replaced Datafile with a different host for my site. Making 3x more now.

can you tell me how much? or tell me the first number of your earning.:)

why would I tell you how much I am earning? I don't even like posting my stats.
I don't know where you live, but where I live I need to protect myself.
I can't go around posting how much I make with filehosters.
Why are you even interested in how much I am earning? Are you trying to brag? Grow the fuck up.

thats what i got from one of my site vistors.. this explain why low sales

"please damnit use an other file hoster than data file. i and thousands of users dont have a credit card – which is needed to get a premium account.
uploaded.to or any other"

and he is from germany ..

please DF try to add other methods for buying premium ..

Last edited:
thats what i got from one of my site vistors.. this explain why low sales

"please damnit use an other file hoster than data file. i and thousands of users dont have a credit card – which is needed to get a premium account.
uploaded.to or any other"

and he is from germany ..

please DF try to add other methods for buying premium ..

I totally agree.

Only credit card is not enough.
Needs to have other options of payment for the users who does not has credit card can pay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back