Status
Not open for further replies.
@sometimes if i upload small filesize files via web-upload is working fine (tested with a file ~400 Mb) , if i try to upload bigger file (tested with 5 GB file) it gives me an error!

For me ftp always worked.Not all 3 servers at the same time, but at least one always worked!

Happy New Year to all!

I like Datafile's interface and stats information better than any other filehosts. Showing the country, IP, and user ID of all downloads, regs, and sales is very helpful.
What kind of file sharing script is Datafile using? I want to know if there are other filehosts using the same thing.

Yes looks like so good but do they pay regularly? I just started 4 days ago.

I've found that I am not paid from Downloads from Premium Account ID
Anybody got the same problem?
Only User ID #0 got paid (From Free acc), that's so bad.

8/49 Downloads. Also, a lot of messages from users, still complaining about the captcha. I can't understand why the hack it is so hard to fix the damn thing. 2 days ago it was functional, I had like 1500 free downloads, now I have 8. Fascinating! Every day I have to create some kind of lame explanation to the tsunami of people complaining about the captcha...

8/49 Downloads. Also, a lot of messages from users, still complaining about the captcha. I can't understand why the hack it is so hard to fix the damn thing. 2 days ago it was functional, I had like 1500 free downloads, now I have 8. Fascinating! Every day I have to create some kind of lame explanation to the tsunami of people complaining about the captcha...
8/49 Downloads means: 8 free + 49 premium, right?

Anyone got paid by paypal today ? I have reached 100$ last week itself, I am waiting for the payment today
I've reached 10$, waiting for the 1st payout from WMZ...

As facethewind said on his post some pages ago...

Pgtj8CT.jpg

Anyone else notice that "Use after the first download" keeps unchecking by itself?
I have to check it like 4-5 times a day.

You need check if the box is marked on Partner Settings tab.

Now i am confused, if i reached min payout last friday i will be paid this friday?Or next friday?

You need check if the box is marked on Partner Settings tab.
I did that to but it keeps unchecking by "by itself"......now they just pissed me of and i made all downloads at 30 sec.....now datafile can uncheck as much as they want!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back