Datacloud.to - PPD (up to 50 EUR per 10k TKP) - PPS (75% - first sale / 75% rebill)

Status
Not open for further replies.
No my Datacloud balance was more than $20 but I received $20.
Last payment was similar too - had more than $20 but received only $ 20.

Paypal deducts happily & finally I got $18.92
:(

Username :- molasis

Last payment received on 15-2-13.

Check in every details whether there is anything fraud in it or not and pay by tomorrow.

Last edited:
really awesome how much user are complaining about theyre pending payments.

today we made again a full check and paid a couple of users out, tomorrow follows more!

@Yanez: You received now your 4th Payment with PayPal, don't talk any bullshit here, otherwise we will delete your account immediatly

for the Moderators here: we can proof the received payment with transaction ids!

Deniz

Thnx for the payment.. Jus ensure one thing deniz, the payment date. Evrything else seems good except for a date .. If u can finalise a date of payment for asian members, they would not complain.

They have till date used ur service and never complained abt anythng (other than payments) else but oly gave suggestions.

If u think that asian traffic isnt good enough, i suggest you choose more asian advertisements also in ur site. We not oly care about our own but also urs and so we give suggestions

Remember that we have used ur host as primary host and earned the popularity for ur site.
Try to maintain ta same with ur customers. After all this money thru ur site might give someone a pocket money for candy or another electronic item for the month and not a living. But u can generate a living and make it big enough like mega..

Upto u. Earning respect is one part.. but keeping up ta respect is more tuff. Don give away words...

Regards

All other Users from European, US / UK will be paid as normally, so if we forget someone just contact us here we will do they payments as soon as possible.

European here, last payment over 3 weeks ago & the last time i cheated virtualy was Quake II.

Not comfortable posting my username publicly, though. Will remind by PM if needed.

Upload and converting should be fine

oh, can anyone confirm this? conversions no longer failing?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back