Datacloud.to - PPD (up to 50 EUR per 10k TKP) - PPS (75% - first sale / 75% rebill)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did not receive the payment still.
My I'd :danielc29
I'm from Asia.I'm paid 40 days ago and I did not cheat.please pay.I can show proof for every file uploaded.I request via PayPal.

You are verifying from 1 month. I'm not uploading any more because of the discrimination. This is what I get from working with you from beginning.Please verify my account,pay the pending amount and delete my account.

Last edited:
Hello,

As many Uploaders are awaiting a response from us, here is the statement:

Many Users from the Asia-Room are using Faketraffics, Double Accounts and also are cheating some of their Hit Counts with 0mb Files.

All other Users from European, US / UK will be paid as normally, so if we forget someone just contact us here we will do they payments as soon as possible.

for all Asian Users: we need to verify the Statistics and the Hits, every Asian User will be paid now once a Month! Remember : ONLY ONCE A MONTH PAYMENT FOR USERS FROM ASIA!

For all other user: we apologize this issue and will do every payment!

a little notice at the end: PayPal method is now accepted.
Deniz,
Thnx for the reply. Payment not received yet. U can check the traffic and pay no issues but it is too late and i wish you speedup the checking

id: gryffinhot

Thanks

thanks for payment sir. i hope you could clear this problem with us asian users. Please set a exact date every month for us to get paid so we won't be yapping again about when payments would be payed. and I hope all the other users in here get paid as well. because I know how hard it is if all your hard work was not rewarded. Once again. please do something about this and thanks again for the payment

Yeah check traffic , dupe accounts, do whatever you feel like but I think you should do it fast.
You cannot take as long as you want isnt it ?

My last payment was 44 days ago & now you promise to pay once in a month ?
That should be a good news for any Asian user because none of them till date had any such good luck of
having being paid once a month.

Hello,

As many Uploaders are awaiting a response from us, here is the statement:

Many Users from the Asia-Room are using Faketraffics, Double Accounts and also are cheating some of their Hit Counts with 0mb Files.

All other Users from European, US / UK will be paid as normally, so if we forget someone just contact us here we will do they payments as soon as possible.

for all Asian Users: we need to verify the Statistics and the Hits, every Asian User will be paid now once a Month! Remember : ONLY ONCE A MONTH PAYMENT FOR USERS FROM ASIA!

For all other user: we apologize this issue and will do every payment!

a little notice at the end: PayPal method is now accepted.

ADVICE

If you are having so much problem with Asians Better stop them using your services in future.

You had paid all Asians earlier and at that time there was no cheats and now you are saying all them cheats.

So don't want to argue more Pay our dues first then do what ever you want to.

Check my account and pay me.

Last edited:
Let's wait for final answer from deniz. I think he will visit after 2 days and replies
"Every one will be paid, stay tuned".

After some time.
"All European payments done.we have to check stats before paying asian users."

Again after 2 days same reply.

This is being repeated from past 3 weeks.

really awesome how much user are complaining about theyre pending payments.

today we made again a full check and paid a couple of users out, tomorrow follows more!

@Yanez: You received now your 4th Payment with PayPal, don't talk any bullshit here, otherwise we will delete your account immediatly

for the Moderators here: we can proof the received payment with transaction ids!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back